Kansas Coin

Ladycacher

When did you ship the Antique silver coins ???

No coins have shipped yet, I am still working on packaging them.

Do you expect to mail them all at once or just as you have a good number of them ready to go thus shipping them in batches over a few days?

I have A-K done I finished those last night.

I wanted to ship them togather to aviod the "Why does so and so have coins and I don't". I am going to package more up today and make a run to the post office tomorrow morning. I have to go get more tape (never knew I needed so much....the whole trial and error thing). I am waiting on RedWing's coin sale and then I will be off to get tape and finish packages.

Remeber there is no mail on Monday. People overseas I will mail on Tuesday.

Geocoin Club is where to activate the coins.

All the US orders as packaged and ready to go tomorrow morning. Now given I have so many to mail and the post office is only open till noon...I hope to get them all mailed :laughing: .

Overseas and Canada, yours will go out on Tuesday. I still have to package your orders up and fill out all the customs forms :mad: .

Thanks everybody and I hope you enjoy the coins. They look great! The activation will be through Geocoin Club.

Now to post the link for the spinning coins....... :huh: .

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys

As of 3 o'clock this afternoon (central time) all but three peoples Kansas coins have been shipped. I will contact the three that I have a question for then ship them tomorrow.

Remember that activation is through Geocoin Club.

I would also like to say that I broke two of my local post offices records. One for the most packages shipped at one time (298), and the most time spent mailing packages (I was there over three hours).

I would also like to say that I broke two of my local post offices records.  One for the most packages shipped at one time (298), and the most time spent mailing packages (I was there over three hours).

Did you win something like "10 free first-class mailings before the end of January"?

:o

I wish!!!! I have a ton of packages to send tomorrow. I am TRYING to catch up on trades to get them mailed out tomorrow ;) I am not doing so well and I think I am going to get me some wine.....

As of 3 o'clock this afternoon (central time) all but three peoples Kansas coins have been shipped.  I will contact the three that I have a question for then ship them tomorrow.

Remember that activation is through Geocoin Club.

I would also like to say that I broke two of my local post offices records.  One for the most packages shipped at one time (298), and the most time spent mailing packages (I was there over three hours).

:) Yeah! I don't think our small town post office would even know what to do. So can you feel your fingers yet...?

Edited by The Fraher Family
:lol: Recieved my coins today. I have extras of each medal if anyone is interested in a trade. My trade list is in my sig line.

Also, I went to Geocoin Club to activate the ones I'm keeping and it says that the numbers are not in there system. :ph34r: What do I do? Thanks!!

I don't know what the Geocoin Club is doing, two people have sent them the numbers and I guess they don't want to deal with it.

I have sent the numbers to USAGeocoins and they will have them up shortly. I am very sorry for this mess and I will be using Erik at USA coins from now on.

I will post the link as soon as the numbers are up and ready to activate.

What happened was I, and Will, sent the codes to one site and they did not/have not put the codes on their site even though I got an email saying they were loaded. So finding this out today, I contacted Coins and Pins and they directed me to Eric and www.coincodes.com. He got the codes today and has been working to get them up (he has this thing called a job....I myself am not sure what that is but it keeps people busy :anitongue: ).

Eric will post as soon as they are ready, but I am sure it will be tonight.

Thanks

Kansas activation codes are up at www.coincodes.com

NOTE: The Tornado coin codes are not up yet. Should have them up shortly and when post when they are up.

Thanks

P.S. If the link for the Kansas codes isn't showing up make sure you 'refresh' your browser. Especially if viewing on your AOL Browser.

Edited by Eric K

Tornado codes are up now.

Ladycacher:

I have codes for "Kansas" and "Tornado Limited Edition" codes.

Are they two different designs are is one just a Limited Edition of the same design? I may need to reword the webpage to make it easier for people trying to retrieve their activation codes.

Tornado codes are up now.

Ladycacher:

I have codes for "Kansas" and "Tornado Limited Edition" codes.

Are they two different designs are is one just a Limited Edition of the same design? I may need to reword the webpage to make it easier for people trying to retrieve their activation codes.

They way you have it on the site now is great. Thanks alot!