What Personal Geocoins Are Only For Trade?

Cav Scout

The 2007 Team Shydog coin is once again Trade Only, In person trading this time around. The good new is that I will be at GWS5 in Raleigh, The Midwest Geobash in Indiana and will be out in the Washington/Oregon area this summer for a vacation. I will be making it to the Champoeg Campout. Look me up at any of these events and I am sure we can make a trade. 100 coins made.

45596b5d-0d55-4b6b-ab81-990630ab73fd.jpgb4cc50d0-47be-4a74-880b-f1d90779cb5e.jpg

Now theres an opportunity in the making. I'll be bringing some of my new ones (only 100 made and trackable to boot) down to the MWGB for trading purposes as well as the remains of my last years. I'll definitely be looking to make a trade with you so save me one. Shouldn't be too hard as I'll be camped out right next to you. lol Anyone else want to do some trading check out my sig line for details.

We have a trade only NON-TRACKABLE coin that should be in hand the end of next week. We had it made for our Geopup, Koh Koh. :P

Koh Koh has a coin, that sly little pup!!!! Pictures? You know me I would love to arrange a trade.

KohKohcoinfront.jpg

kohkohcoinback.jpg

Not very good pictures, but these are pictures of a sample coin. We made a few changes on the actual coin. :ph34r:

Our coins are trade only.

Our Geo-Top40

The 2007 Micro Set

The girls also have each of their own finish that is trade in person only.

and our soon to be released and highly anticipated:

Geo-Jellies - Mango

Geo-Jellies - Orange Juice (our girls SAMrGRITS coin)

Also I have a secret GW5 coin that will be for gifts and trade only. :ph34r:

The Lemon Fresh Geobones are traders and cachers. I *did* sell a few on eBay as a way of *trading* for money to bid on coins that nobody would trade with me for.

All the traders are now gone though. I have a stash of cachers -- so I guess they are now cache-only coins.

yes, I saw TethysC' s doggie bone recently at our Geocachers' breakfast and my mouth watered...I have been known to enjoy the odd doggie treat or two (organic of course!) :yikes: