Chef_cache_alot Geocoin

chef_cache_alot

Ok all the paypal invoices have been sent out, if I have missed you please send me an email. I am starting to send out emails for all the trade requests. I haven't gotten email address yet from the following people:

• rolenrock
  • TreePlanter
  • cachehounds
  • prariepartners
  • Team Snook

If you are still interested in the coin please send me your email address where I can send a paypal invoice to, I can't do that through gc.com

If your name isn't on the list and you haven't received an invoice from me yet please let me know, I may have entered the wrong email address.

Thanks everyone for expressing interest and helping to get these coins minted.

Ok all the paypal invoices have been sent out, if I have missed you please send me an email. I am starting to send out emails for all the trade requests. I haven't gotten email address yet from the following people:
  • rolenrock
  • TreePlanter
  • cachehounds
  • prariepartners
  • Team Snook

If you are still interested in the coin please send me your email address where I can send a paypal invoice to, I can't do that through gc.com

If your name isn't on the list and you haven't received an invoice from me yet please let me know, I may have entered the wrong email address.

Thanks everyone for expressing interest and helping to get these coins minted.

I paid thru cointracking.com, no need to send an invoice.