Good Amazon Pricing...

Someone mentioned a couple good Amazon deals in the Software forum, but I figured people looking here might be more interested, so here's a quick summary that I did up with quick links:

<link deleted by moderator> -- $79.99 and free shipping.

<link deleted by moderator> -- $119.99 and also free shipping.

<link deleted by moderator> -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was $196.94 with free shipping when checked yesterday, but today it is sold out at Amazon and therefore comes from Etronics for $213.95 plus shipping. So, keep checking and wait for Amazon to get more in stock if you want this one.

<link deleted by moderator> -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was $229.99 with free shipping when I just checked it.

<link deleted by moderator> -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was $249.99 with free shipping when I just checked it.

And for those that want to go all out... :lol:

<link deleted by moderator> -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was $359.11 with free shipping when I just checked it.

Hope that helps some of you Christmas shoppers! :lol:

- John...

P.S. Note that if you want to go Magellan, I have a brand-new SporTrak Color for sale -- see my separate thread in this forum for details. Thanks!

Edited by Hemlock

Most of the special pricing is gone for now -- sorry to those that missed it! I'll post again if I see them drop again!

For those still looking to buy, these ones either having gone back up yet or just went up a tiny bit and are still good deals:

<link deleted by moderator> -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was still $229.99 with free shipping when I just checked it.

<link deleted by moderator> -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Was stll $249.99 with free shipping when I just checked it.

<link deleted by moderator> -- have to put it in your cart to see price. Is now $369.99 (only $10 more than it was) with free shipping when I just checked it.

So, lower-end stuff is gone, but still decent shopping on those ones.

- John...

Edited by Hemlock

When I first ordered (on the 7th) they said they would ship out either the 8th or the 9th. (And yes, they offered next day shipment at that time).

On the 8th, I got an email saying there would be a delay, but they would ship between the 19th and the 23rd.

I got half of my order today (the 15th).

Edited by Team Neos

From the Forum Guidelines:

Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or non-intentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, Groundspeak reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, in its sole discretion.

Topic closed.