San Diego Geocoin - Public Offering

Caching Widow

The San Diego GeoCoin will make its public debut on Sunday Dec. 11 at 9a.m. PST on eBay. I will have 75* coins available in one auction and 25* coin/pin sets available in another. This is how we will sell the bulk remainder of our coin stock. Coins will be limited to 2 per buyer, so that more people get a chance to buy them.

Thanks for all your patience and positive feeback about our design.

* May be more or less dependant on final coin tallies made on Saturday night.

Edited by Caching Widow

Okay folks, the auctions are set up and ready to go. Here are the auction titles and item numbers.

1) 2005 San Diego GeoCoin & Pin - Trackable w/Custom Icon

50 Sets offered

Item number: 8362923416

2) 2005 San Diego GeoCoin - Trackable w/Custom Icon

150 offered

Item number: 8362923978

This auction will start at 9am PST on Sunday, Dec. 11.

Fingers crossed that I will no longer have any unclaimed coins by this time next week. Thank the goddess for Pitney Bowes mail meters!!!

Edited by Caching Widow
10 minutes into it and there is PLENTY left!  I think peoples pockets are hurting from the holidays.

I will say this coin looks awesome in person.

I know that I'm on a coin-spending freeze until the holiday shopping is over... unless I see something shiny that I must have. :D

Now, where's that GAA coin when I need it??!!? :unsure::D

Just ordered two with additional $6 for shipping to Germany. (If I wouldn't have checked this forum I wouldn't have known the international shipping fee, maybe there should have been an information on ebay?)

Well, that's $24 for two coins now. Pretty expensive but I'm looking forward to a San Diego coin for quite a while now. :laughing:

Think I have to tighten my purse until after the holidays as well now...