Yosemite 2006 Coin

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

Status Update:

MOST IMPORTANT: THE COIN WILL HAVE A CUSTOM ICON. You can see it at:

http://www.geocoin.byethost5.com/index_files/page0003.htm

The total minting remains at 600. No gc.com did not make a special deal or a policy change. I just have numbers in inventory for the next National park based coin.

It is still on schedule to be shipped the second week of January. Any coins not claimed by those on the preorder list will be offered to the waitlist begining Monday.

You can still add your name to a 3rd tier waitlist, but I wouldn't hold out much hope. At this point there are less than 50 coins that have not been paid for.

Shoot...I missed the boat on this one. I am just now becoming aware of Geocoin collecting, and didn't get in on this order in time.

We spend a week each summer (when possible) in Yosemite, so it has become an annual tradition for our family. For sentimental reasons we would really love to have one of these, so if anyone has an extra they would be willing to part with, please let me know! Unfortunately I can't offer a trade, as I have nothing to trade with as yet. :D If you would like to sell a duplicate, or can think of some other arrangement, please contact me!!