New York Geocoins Have Arrived

junglehair

I missed the sale on these, so now it's time to throw my hat in and ask if anyone will have an extra to trade. I know several padded envelopes were recieved at my home on monday, and when I get home from work tomorrow evening, I'll know what more coins I have available. If it's not on my list below, and has already been out mor than 2 weeks, I don't/won't have it to trade.

Came home from a business trip to find a box full of VERY nicely done coins. These coins look better in the hand than the original design images!

Now we get to start the process of repackaging some of them for New York relatives who missed the sale and to close out some long pending trades. Still have some unclaimed coins for anyone looking to trade.

Thanks again!!!

You've got to be kidding, right? The tracking number AND activation code are all right on the plastic holder.

Mine did not have them on it, I just found them in the package on a peace of paper.

Are you sure you're talking about the New York coins? They were each individually labelled with a sticker. I know - I spend several hours with six or seven other people applying those labels.