Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
cobie

Swedish Christmas Day Cartoons

Hey to all in Sverige. I am married to a Swedish National, living in London at the moment and would like to find her a DVD of the legendary Disney cartoons which is shown every year on Christmas day in Sweden. ( or is it shown on the day before Christmass ? ) Every Swede, I am certain, knows exactly which cartoons I mean. We do not make it back to her home every year so I would like to find those cartoons to make our Christmas in the UK as Swedish as possible.

Does anyone know where I could buy such a DVD ? I realize this is not caching related at all but thought of this forum for help as geocaching is one of the very few societies that I do belong to.

If you have some ideas, my e-mail address is cobiespin@hotmail.com

Hi, well, I don't think you can buy that special show on DVD, but perhaps it would be possible for someone to rip it from TV this christmas. I will post a message at the Swedish geocaching site about this matter with a link to this post.

Good luck, and Merry X-mas.

Hello,

I'm also unsure whether you can buy the show on DVD. However I found a good rip in SVCD format in my archives...either I could just burn it, or I could mess around a bit and create a DVD out of it. I realise you'd prefer a real DVD, but let me know if you're interested in this alternative!

Thanks all. Eken has kindly sent me a copy of the requested cartoons. Thanks to all who responded, as well as to hedberg for linking my post to the Swedish geocaching site. I am trying to make our Christmas in London as Swedish as possible and the caching community has gone a long way in making this possible. Seasons greetings to all.

cobie