Kitsap Co. Wa Coins On Sale Soon

Shop99er

Can we not do a transfer from one bank account to another bank account ( wire transfer)?

You probably could but it's not something we're really comfortable doing.

We didn't think there'd be this much hoo-ha over paying on-line. If PayPal doesn't work for you then a money order through the mail will always work.

There are no other options. Money order, cash if you feel comfortable doing that or PayPal account transfers. That's the payment options.

Back again to that not being able to please all the people all the time.

Can we not do a transfer from one bank account to another bank account ( wire transfer)?

You probably could but it's not something we're really comfortable doing.

We didn't think there'd be this much hoo-ha over paying on-line. If PayPal doesn't work for you then a money order through the mail will always work.

There are no other options. Money order, cash if you feel comfortable doing that or PayPal account transfers. That's the payment options.

Back again to that not being able to please all the people all the time.

Honestly, I do not have a hard time transferring money to my Paypal account, the problem is I already did this and then spent the money on another coin :laughing::mad: . I think I will wait to see if I get my grubby hands on one of these Kitsap County Coins then I will transfer the money :anibad: .

Okay, just to make this perfectly clear before it all rips loose tomorrow.

It is ONE coin per cacher family/group/address.

This means that Kitsap County residents are going to get first shot at the silver coins but it's still one per. Kitsap County residents will not be able to have both the silver and bronze.

If there are any silver left over they'll be offered on the forum at a later date.

Now, before noses get bent out of shape and panties get into a bunch.... every county coin that we produce is going to have 25 silver coins that will be available to the residents of that county and no one else. The regular county coins, which will be bronze, will be available to everyone world-wide.

And just for the record...

No, they are not trackable.

Yes, they are numbered. 1 to 100 on the bronze and 1 to 25 on the silver.

No, you will not get an icon for them.

No, we won't make more than 100 bronze and 25 silver.

No, we won't sell on ebay at cost.

Yes, we are going to put one silver coin in a cache in Kitsap County (probably in January) and who ever finds it can keep it. You just gotta find the cache.

Yes, we are going to sell one bronze on ebay after the offering on Sunday.

No, the profits don't go to charity.

Yes, we will be producing other Washington state county coins. About one every 3 months or so. Next county will be Pierce and will feature the Narrows Bridge, the Puyallup Fair's cow ticket booth, a view of Mt. Rainier and the Tacoma Dome.

Yes, we will be keeping the price about the same. The next coin will go a little higher only because of the postage hike in January.

No, there won't be any hike in the Kitsap Coin because of the postage price. Some will be mailed this month. Some next month. It's just easier to go with 2005 rates.

Yes, the coins are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed inside a bubble mailer, shipped First Class with Delivery Confirmation.

No, there is no Delivery Confirmation outside the United States.

Yes, we will ship the package insured but it's an extra $1.30 (higher in January).

Think that answers all the lingering questions. If there are any others now is the time to ask.

Think that answers all the lingering questions. If there are any others now is the time to ask.

Only 1 question.....

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen african swallow?

:(

Oh you people are a bunch of wiseacres ain't ya?

What? No one gonna ask if a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long does it take a bullfrog with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

You know...I'm thinking there might be some 'blindness' happening when those email for the coin start coming in. .... yeah, I can feel it now. It's starting to get dark .... I can barely make out...who is that? .... The Navigatorz.... Semper Whatio?

Would be a shame if I couldn't read one tomorrow.... :(

You know...I'm thinking there might be some 'blindness' happening when those email for the coin start coming in. .... yeah, I can feel it now. It's starting to get dark .... I can barely make out...who is that? .... The Navigatorz.... Semper Whatio?

Would be a shame if I couldn't read one tomorrow.... :D

It would be pity if the coords for you driveway got published somewhere too. :unsure:

It would be pity if the coords for you driveway got published somewhere too. :unsure:

Ohhhh you're mean. Fortunately that's one of the things I like about you!

I am going to miss this coin,  can someone order one for me and we can set up a trade.

Thanks in advance anyone.

Dan

Good luck since it's one per caching household

Yeah.... I know but you never know what might happened.

I thought it was worth a try anyway.

Dan

Just one more little thing before we start.

If you have a particular number you'd like to have we'll try to accomodate but it's not a lock you'll get that number.

We are putting the coins in a box and pulling them out as they come. Everyone has the same chance to get a lower number.

It would be pity if the coords for you driveway got published somewhere too. :D

Ohhhh you're mean. Fortunately that's one of the things I like about you!

That's quite a compliment coming from you !!! :D:unsure: