Kansas Antique Silver Geocoin Order

Ladycacher

Yawns & stretches, morning y'all :D

I ordered 2. Ladycacher, I need my shipping adjusted. Sending email in a few.

morning AG :D & Goodnight :D I spent most of the night going through coins and old emails so I can get our list back on track again. :)

Heh, that's the task I gotta look forward to today. All I did was make sure what was in there was correct sans coin #s. Now the real fun begins, ugh.

Hi Ladycacher,

I ordered one gold, though I have not paid for it yet. (I'm at school and only want to stretch their equipment so far.) I will Paypal as soon as I return home.

I know you gave instructions about getting the shipping adjusted, but I'll be darned if I can find or remember them. I will continue to look, but if you could remind me, it would make it much less painful.

Gorgeous coin, by the bye!

Now my dilemma is, which do I keep and which do I trade? Is my collection enhanced more by keeping the more prestigious coin or by trading the more prestigious coin for another coin I don't have? (Not asking, just thinking aloud.) Some problems it's fun to cogitate. :)

Thanks,

Nomad

of Nomad and the Librarians

Hi Ladycacher,

I ordered one gold, though I have not paid for it yet. (I'm at school and only want to stretch their equipment so far.) I will Paypal as soon as I return home.

I know you gave instructions about getting the shipping adjusted, but I'll be darned if I can find or remember them. I will continue to look, but if you could remind me, it would make it much less painful.

Gorgeous coin, by the bye!

Now my dilemma is, which do I keep and which do I trade? Is my collection enhanced more by keeping the more prestigious coin or by trading the more prestigious coin for another coin I don't have? (Not asking, just thinking aloud.) Some problems it's fun to cogitate. :)

Thanks,

Nomad

of Nomad and the Librarians

You should be able to send me an invoive or email me your user ID and I will send one to you.

All emails have been answered and invoices sent as of now 8:42 Central.

I am having an email issue this morning apparently. We had freezing rain yesterday and last night so everything is covered in ice, that may be part fo the problem seeing I live in the country.

I am getting emails, but some of the ones I am sending are not going out.

PM me if it is important, otherwise email me through the auction site. I am getting all those.

Another thing, it is ok if you pay tomorrow or Saturday for your coin. No need to email me and let me know. By the end of next week I will be on top of you though :):D .

THanks to everybody that has purchased this coin and made it very easy for me. I do apperciate that. The Tornado artwork should be back today so I can show what front and back look like.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys

Got my invoice combining my 2 Kansas orders and paid for the Antique Silver geocoins. Thanks, Ladycacher.

And I had problems with paying, too. I tried clicking on the link supplied in the invoice, but I got an error. So I went to the web site and clicked on pay now and that worked. eBay sure has been flaky for me this morning. Are the eBay servers just down the lane from you, Ladycacher? :)

Got my invoice combining my 2 Kansas orders and paid for the Antique Silver geocoins. Thanks, Ladycacher.

And I had problems with paying, too. I tried clicking on the link supplied in the invoice, but I got an error. So I went to the web site and clicked on pay now and that worked. eBay sure has been flaky for me this morning. Are the eBay servers just down the lane from you, Ladycacher? :)

I dunno know......Maybe we are being taken over by the outerspacers......

If i have ordered both do i have to pay for shipping on the silver if it will be shipped with the gold??

Nope. Send Ladycacher an email through eBay giving her your geonick and eBay ID and she can send you an invoice with the shipping removed for the antique silver coins. That's what she did for me because I ordered the LE and the antique silver coins.

If i have ordered both do i have to pay for shipping on the silver if it will be shipped with the gold??

Nope. Send Ladycacher an email through eBay giving her your geonick and eBay ID and she can send you an invoice with the shipping removed for the antique silver coins. That's what she did for me because I ordered the LE and the antique silver coins.

What he said..

Do you plan to go through the paid folks and leave feedback since we promptly paid? :D  I bet THAT will be fun... not, lol!

Does that mean that if we don't receive the items within a week we should leave negative feedback?!?! laughing-smiley-018.gif

Watch it now!

I do plan on going through and leaving feedback. It will take awile though :P .

If I have not gotten back with you or sent you a refund or invoice please bare with me. Having some interent issues and I am not feeling well (major headache). I will be back online tonight and get the rest of the refunds and invoices out.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys
How about ya refund us for one of the three gold coins we bought and put the money towards one of the silvers!?!

I can do that if you like. Send me an info with your real name and amount total so I can find you on my pay-pal.

Remember to be at your computer tomorrow so you get the silver.

Ordered a Silver! :P ... and emailed Ladycacher & Boys.