Kansas Antique Silver Geocoin Order

Ladycacher

I had requests to change some of the 1200 Kansas coins into a different metal. I have changed 300 out of the 1200 into Antique Silver. They are a little more to make, so the price will be slightly more. One thing about this metal is it will show more detail than the polished gold.

The Sale will be on Thursday Dec. 8th @ 7am Central. I figured most people will be getting ready for work or be at work, and it's a good time for overseas people.

Here is the coin info:

*300 Antique Silver coins will be made, only 260 will be sold at this time. They will be trackable with the sunflower icon like the other two coins.

(The new total for the polished gold coins is now 900 instead of 1200)

I will sale them ebay in a dutch auction.

>>>IF YOU BOUGHT THE OTHER COINS REQUEST A INVOICE AND I WILL ADJUST YOUR SHIPPING!<<<

There will be a 2 per person limit, no matter what, if you buy more than two I will refund you.

No coin clubs.

International shipping, you do not need to email me the price for shipping, it will be correct unless you apply to the shipping statement above.

This link will not work until 7am Central Thursday Dec. 8th.

Kansas Antique Silver Geocoin

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys
The Sale will be on Thursday Dec. 8th @ 7am Central. I figured most people will be getting ready for work or be at work, and it's a good time for overseas people.

Ouch, that's 5am for the west coast folks. If I had been planning to purchase any of these I would have missed it.

When will the Antiqued Osmium version come out?

Actually, I'm waiting for a polished gold "tooth cap" Kansas edition!  :rolleyes:

orig_gold.jpg

LOL your gonna give me a stomach ache from laughing too much PassingWind Will it be trackable PassingWind we will take 2 for my two front teeth :lol: ?

Edited by Mystery Ink

Ouch, that's 5am for the west coast folks. If I had been planning to purchase any of these I would have missed it.

Almost everybody I know gets up at 5am for work and kids on the weekdays. Even retired people we know get up to have coffee and read the paper. I am trying here :rolleyes: .......

How about ya refund us for one of the three gold coins we bought and put the money towards one of the silvers!?!

I can do that if you like. Send me an info with your real name and amount total so I can find you on my pay-pal.

Remember to be at your computer tomorrow so you get the silver.

Almost everybody I know gets up at 5am for work and kids on the weekdays. Even retired people we know get up to have coffee and read the paper. I am trying here :rolleyes: .......

Wow, you know a lot of morning people! Few folks I know get up quite that early, it's more like 7:00. My alarm goes off at 8:00, admittedly a bit later than most. But hey, I'm just hitting my stride at 11:00 pm! :lol:

Which is to say.....I'll be trading to get a silver, i guess. :lol:

Edited by hydnsek

AAAAAGGGHHH! PLEASE! NO MORE SALES TILL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS! Otherwise, my kids will get nothing for X-mas, well maybe some geocoins... But what's a 3 year old and an 18 month old going to do with geocoins?

I do however understand the need to pre-sell these now, so they can all be minted. I' going to pass on this new version, thank you. But everyone else, can't you wait???

<rant over> :rolleyes:

AAAAAGGGHHH! PLEASE! NO MORE SALES TILL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS! Otherwise, my kids will get nothing for X-mas, well maybe some geocoins... But what's a 3 year old and an 18 month old going to do with geocoins?

I do however understand the need to pre-sell these now, so they can all be minted. I' going to pass on this new version, thank you. But everyone else, can't you wait???

<rant over> :)

I was told by a bird that there are LOTS of coins being made this month!

{What in the house can be sold next so I can keep my coin addiction????LOL!!!}

<rant over> :)

I was told by a bird that there are LOTS of coins being made this month!

{What in the house can be sold next so I can keep my coin addiction????LOL!!!}

You mean to tell me your not to the actual house yet :D:D, you still have stuff inside??

You have a waiting list for the original coin and you are making an LE out of the total # of orginal coins?

I have 20ish Kansas Polished Gold left

0 LE Tornados left.

260 Silvers

There is no waitlist for the original only the Tornado.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys

Almost everybody I know gets up at 5am for work and kids on the weekdays. Even retired people we know get up to have coffee and read the paper. I am trying here :) .......

I don't think I know anyone out here who gets up at five... seeing that you changed the coin metals after you started accepting orders maybe you should reconsider and allow the west coasters some time to have some coffee in the morning.

I don't think I know anyone out here who gets up at five... seeing that you changed the coin metals after you started accepting orders maybe you should reconsider and allow the west coasters some time to have some coffee in the morning.

Well I dunno about that. It's 3:50 AM PST and I'm working till 5AM then caching from 8AM to 1 or 2 PM before I go to bed :)