Indy Diver Coin Discussion

sirflapjack

I am just trying to give everyone a fair chance at the indy diver coin. I did not realize that I violated rules in doing so, if I have I apologize. You were right earlier in the thread about the new owner appreciating it more than me. I'm such a newcomer to the coin world, I could never understand the significance of this coin. I am sure I will look back later on and kick myself, but I just started geocaching and I love it. I geocache, i don't collect coins. So it's out to the highest bidder and once it is sold, maybe just maybe I can get back to what I love, geocaching.

I am just trying to give everyone a fair chance at the indy diver coin. I did not realize that I violated rules in doing so, if I have I apologize. You were right earlier in the thread about the new owner appreciating it more than me. I'm such a newcomer to the coin world, I could never understand the significance of this coin. I am sure I will look back later on and kick myself, but I just started geocaching and I love it. I geocache, i don't collect coins. So it's out to the highest bidder and once it is sold, maybe just maybe I can get back to what I love, geocaching.

There is no need to keep openning threads on this subject.

I'm sorry you feel you should sell something that you found in a cache.

Once an item is found in a cache it is the finder's to do with as they wish (given the caveat of trackable items).

If someone was selling a McToy that was pulled out of a cache nobody would care one iota. It's not that something is being sold that was found in a cache that is bothering people. It is that they wish they had found it in a cache.

Something can only be sold for a high price on Ebay if *at least 2 people* are willing to pay that price!

If the coin had no stated goal then it had no higher value in that cache than anything else in the box.

Once an item is found in a cache it is the finder's to do with as they wish (given the caveat of trackable items).

If someone was selling a McToy that was pulled out of a cache nobody would care one iota. It's not that something is being sold that was found in a cache that is bothering people. It is that they wish they had found it in a cache.

Something can only be sold for a high price on Ebay if *at least 2 people* are willing to pay that price!

If the coin had no stated goal then it had no higher value in that cache than anything else in the box.

I agree. It's up to the new owner of the coin what he wants to do with it. Sell it, keep it, trade it or what ever. I've got no problem with any of those choices.

I don't care what you do with the thing once you find it I guess, but I do have a problem with somebody opening thread after thread to talk about his coin on ebay which he is trying to bank on. Why do you need to discuss this? Why is there ANOTHER thread open about it? You have a coin on ebay congrats to you. Can we please stop posting and giving this guy more advertisement? Everybody is just filling his bank account.

{These are my thoughts and please don't slam me or say my pants are in a bunch}