Whose Christmas Coin Is This?

Damenace

WHOA, wait a minute I didn't know that AG was handing out B-Day presents? If this is the case I just had a b-day 8 days ago.

LOL, I'm not. He's referring to our recent trade. He just doesn't realize the trade is also a gift to me as well :)

Thank you for the clarification, I was tapping my foot on the floring just patiently waiting for that package :lol: . I guess you can relate it to waiting for one of those mystery Christmas Coins ;) .

Poor Me. I still havent gotten any of these. Was I a bad boy this year? Just to let it out to santa my address is:

Will Bonner

44 Washington Street

Fultonville, NY 12072

:) He should know though?!

I think Santa has seen how many "Twisted Dragon" coins you've snatched up from your local caches and I'm sure he see's you've been trading them for many coins.

Remember Santa knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake.

This week has been rough on us. Yes, we've recieved a bunch of great looking geocoin in the mail but we've had other problems.

First off, our waste drain to the street has collapsed and we are seeking bids for the three thousand dollar job.

Our Jeep Wrangler is down with a bad fuel pump.

A friend passed away at 49 years of age from cancer.

Friday I went to the mailbox to retreive the mail and sorted thru the envelopes. I said outloud "Oh my Gosh" with excitement. My wife hearing me, shouted from the family room, "Gary, What's wrong?". I quickly came into the family room and showed her the Santa gift Coin in the White envelope maked "North Pole"

I believe Santa really knows what kind of person you are.

Sunday I drove 300 miles to do a good dead for Delaware geocachers.

Rabbit Island

Happy Holiday's

Gary & Donna

Team CoyChev

Edited by Team CoyChev
Poor Me. I still havent gotten any of these. Was I a bad boy this year? Just to let it out to santa my address is:

Will Bonner

44 Washington Street

Fultonville, NY 12072

:blink: He should know though?!

I think Santa has seen how many "Twisted Dragon" coins you've snatched up from your local caches and I'm sure he see's you've been trading them for many coins.

Remember Santa knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake.

Looks like Wolfsbane won't be receving any special coins from Santa this year. Sounds to me he has all the special coins in his collection alkready B), Santa doesn't believe in hoarding :P .

Oh and by the way TeamCoyChev congratulations on your coin, there really is a Santa.

Are there going to be any more Santa geocoins up on ebay? I would love one, but somehow keep missing the auctions. Does anyone "in the know" have any idea on when another auction might pop up? Or is it just easier to keep refreshing my page? B)

How would anyone other than Santa know this :blink: . Maybe Santa can chime in :P and give us a heads up? It sure is getting mighty close to Christmas, he probably will be packing the sleigh before long.

So I'm at dinner with my CEO and my phone rings with the home number on caller ID. I pick up figuring it must be important since my wife knows where I am.

Kealia: "What's up honey?"

Hula Bum: "Sorry, I know you're busy, but guess what came in the mail today?"

Kealia: "The XXXXX coins that we're expecting? Wow, they're early!"

Hula Bum: "No, THE XMAS COIN!"

Needless to say that we were both happy and surprised.

Thanks Santa!

I wonder if my offer to send Santa a picture of Hula Bum in a little red Santa-skirt had anything to do with this....... :lol:

:P :P :P;)

So I'm at dinner with my CEO and my phone rings with the home number on caller ID. I pick up figuring it must be important since my wife knows where I am.

Thanks Santa!

I wonder if my offer to send Santa a picture of Hula Bum in a little red Santa-skirt had anything to do with this....... :lol:

:P :P :P;)

ROFL!!

It's just your good looks....or maybe the hat!?

Edit: Congrats KEALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys

Ha! That's great. Priorities!

And Kealia really did deserve to be high on Santa's "nice" list.

Thanks Nazgul - although some would debate that. :lol:

Ha! That's great. Priorities!

And Kealia really did deserve to be high on Santa's "nice" list.

Thanks Nazgul - although some would debate that. ;)

Nah not true kealia you deserv it. Glad you got one you help alot of people out keep up the good work hope to see it sometime. :lol:

Thanks Santa!

I wonder if my offer to send Santa a picture of Hula Bum in a little red Santa-skirt had anything to do with this....... B)

:wub:;):DB)

I would have sent you the coin I got for that offer! :blink::ph34r:

So I go to my PO Box today and low and behold I have ANOTHER coin from Santa (I have been GOOD this year)! Same coin, but different sender. The last coin came in a different envelope with a return address. This one came with no return address, just "Santa" on it.

So what do I do with this extra coin? I am NOT selling it on ebay unless it is for charity, I don't want to trade it really because I got them for nothing, Hmmmm......

Santa I need help here.....

Pssst..... ;)

You don't have one yet? Hmmm......

If Santa would please email me...I will not tell who you are....but I don't want to duplicate somebody else getting two also. I want to be fair and make sure that everyone gets only one, including me.

Does that make you an elf? I think he would want you to do the right thing with it and trust your judgement, it could make some make some money on eb** and maybe make some kids Christmas special or make just 1 cachers Christmas Special. I think I know which way i would go with it and no I wouldnt be bidding, dont have that kinda money but it would buy a couple of toys......

So I go to my PO Box today and low and behold I have ANOTHER coin from Santa (I have been GOOD this year)! Same coin, but different sender. The last coin came in a different envelope with a return address. This one came with no return address, just "Santa" on it.

So what do I do with this extra coin? I am NOT selling it on ebay unless it is for charity, I don't want to trade it really because I got them for nothing, Hmmmm......

I'd probably place it out in a cache somewhere for some lucky soul in your area to find.

So I go to my PO Box today and low and behold I have ANOTHER coin from Santa (I have been GOOD this year)!  Same coin, but different sender.  The last coin came in a different envelope with a return address.  This one came with no return address, just "Santa" on it.

So what do I do with this extra coin?  I am NOT selling it on ebay unless it is for charity, I don't want to trade it really because I got them for nothing, Hmmmm......

I'd probably place it out in a cache somewhere for some lucky soul in your area to find.

Now that's a good idea also. I don't of any being found in Texas yet.

Hmmmmm......