Whose Christmas Coin Is This?

Damenace

Man,

1markymark1 must have been good this year... A Twas the night before Christmas Coin was sitting on the door step when I got home today...

Thanks Santa.....

:anibad:

i don't even want to know what you did. My head still hurts from when the old lady hit me with the cane and the pony is still running loose. The cat hisses every time I come near her.

I am sure there must have been one or two things this past week that you've done that will get you on the "nice" list with Santa.

I think the old lady and the cat are a lost cause, but there are a few thou$and reasons that could be cited in your favor. :anibad:

I have not gotten an email yet so here is the photo of one child (the other wasn't movin'). 

Image deleted to save bandwidth

Re-posting my son begging for this coin for Christmas from Santa........

He still believes ya know, I would hate to have him let down by Santa!

Man, you have no scruples, do you? Using your child like that! :laughing:

That's my Niece!! :D

So there I am, sitting at my desk, not doing anything, (I have a great job). I decide to call Mrs. Shop99er, and see what she's up to. And to remind her that we're going to Disneyland in a week.

She had been down to get the mail, and sez, "you got another coin today". Really? Who from? She get the package, and tells me it's from Stockton, CA. Now as far as I know, I've never traded with anyone from there. So, she opens the package, and, (I swear, I'm NOT making this part up) she gasps!!

I've been married to this woman for 2,326 years, and I don't think I've ever heard her gasp for any reason, other than when her back is bothering her.

"WHAT??!?!?!" sez I.

"Oh my God!!" sez her, "You got a Christmas coin!! The one with the poem!!!!!"

I am dead positive that I heard her do the Happy Pee-Pee dance over the phone. I know I heard it, cuz I was stunned into silence.

Yup!! I believe in Santa.

Thanks, Santa.

Dear Santa,

I've been working hard this year and haven't had much spare time to be on ebay to find one of your special Santa coins. I will leave some of my favorite gingerbread cookies and some milk out for you and hope to find that you had the time to stop by drop one of your coins off under our Christmas tree for Joani and I. :laughing:

I believe.

Merry Christmas!

--Marky

Well, I'll tell you something. If Santa tries to land on the roof, I'll probably have to go up and give him a push when he tries to leave because we got 2 feet of snow here in Laval, Quebec. First storm of the season. Talk about a "winter wonderland". It's going to be a white christmas. Santa would be proud. :laughing:

I believe!

I was not having a great day - working on Friday afternoon and trying to negotiate the traffic in the suburbs of Atlanta on my way to finish a couple more stops before picking up the Angels and heading home. I noticed a cache pop up on my gps about a mile away and decided I needed a break from the wonderful holiday shoppers driving to and fro as if each sale was thier last chance to buy something they would just die without.

Found a parking place and the correct PATH and tried to relax a tad as my gps led me towards the cache. Found the cache fairly quickly and was fixing to log my usual TNLN and rehide when a glint caught my eye. I almost dropped the cache when I realized that Santa had stopped by Atlanta and left one of his coins in this cache. I had to sit a few minutes on the nearby bench and stare at it before I really knew it was true. It made my whole week!

Thanks, Santa, for renewing and rejuvenating my Spirit of Christmas! Merry Christmas!

T1

Wow, Santa has been busy. I sure hope he gets some rest before his big day. I would hate to tell my daughter he didn't make it because he was to busy caching  :o .

Sorry sweetie, but I saw Santa had 2 DNFs last night. He must've been too tired to bring you that bike :lol: Maybe next year.

You know what is really funny about what you said, I really am getting my daughter a new bike for Christmas :lol: .

So there I am, sitting at my desk, not doing anything, (I have a great job). I decide to call Mrs. Shop99er, and see what she's up to. And to remind her that we're going to Disneyland in a week.

She had been down to get the mail, and sez, "you got another coin today". Really? Who from? She get the package, and tells me it's from Stockton, CA. Now as far as I know, I've never traded with anyone from there. So, she opens the package, and, (I swear, I'm NOT making this part up) she gasps!!

I've been married to this woman for 2,326 years, and I don't think I've ever heard her gasp for any reason, other than when her back is bothering her.

"WHAT??!?!?!" sez I.

"Oh my God!!" sez her, "You got a Christmas coin!! The one with the poem!!!!!"

I am dead positive that I heard her do the Happy Pee-Pee dance over the phone. I know I heard it, cuz I was stunned into silence.

Yup!! I believe in Santa.

Thanks, Santa.

I see I will need to go to Stockton to find a coin. Lets see who lives in Stockton, Ca that might Know Santa..

Richard

I believe!

Got home this evening, and found a Christmas poem coin on my doorstep, on top of a box of Delaware coins! :o

And yesterday, my work mailbox had a Moun10Bike Christmas Coinament in it!

Wow, who knew I'd been this good?! Certainly not me! :lol:

Thanks, Santa(s) and your elves, too! :lol:

I believe!

Got home this evening, and found a Christmas poem coin on my doorstep, on top of a box of Delaware coins! :lol:

And yesterday, my work mailbox had a Moun10Bike Christmas Coinament in it!

Wow, who knew I'd been this good?! Certainly not me! :o

Thanks, Santa(s) and your elves, too! :lol:

Wow, sounds like you hit the jackpot! Congrats.

I found one in a cache today, in southwestern Ohio.  Guess he is making some trips....

Congratulations on your find. Santa is obviousely making his rounds heading East. First Salt Lake, California, Texas and Ohio. Of course and many stops inbetween. I have to tell you my daughter and I are going to be fighting over who gets to sit on Santa's lap first :rolleyes: . I really want to tell him thank you :unsure: .

Edited by Damenace
I found one in a cache today, in southwestern Ohio.  Guess he is making some trips....

Congratulations on your find. Santa is obviousely making his rounds heading East. First Salt Lake, California, Texas and Ohio. Of course and many stops inbetween. I have to tell you my daughter and I are going to be fighting over who gets to sit on Santa's lap first :rolleyes: . I really want to tell him thank you :unsure: .

And I didn't even know what I had at the time. It is thanks to this thread that I know what a found it is...

If Santa is reading this, I was wondering if it would be possible to deliver a coin to Bad Badtz-Maru's Travel Bug Depot. (it's a members only cache) :D I know someone that believes and would enjoy finding a coin there :P (the cache is thirty miles from me, I'm not looking for another coin for myself). As well as the cache itself deserving something special after all the trouble it's been through (it was stolen by spies and recovered after serious effort by local cachers). :)

'Twas a week before Christmas and all through the land,

Not a creature was caching, not even a man!

The stocking was hung by a cache with care,

in hopes an 05 Christmas Coin would appear.

The batteries were charged with spares to go,

while visions of caching danced in our toes.

The waypoints were downloaded for a planned route,

Mrs. ATMA and I were now ready to head out.

We logged the closest cache with hopes of a find,

but the arrow just spun like it was loosing its mind!

With a hit and a shake, we prayed for a miracle,

when all of the sudden, we made it to Harwell Circle.

I slammed on the brakes to get the car to stop,

it halted so fast, we thought our eyes would POP!

When what to our wondering eyes should appear,

but a pair of girls drawing pictures of reindeer.

We heard sleighbells, music and I think jingles,

so we knew it must be the old Kris Kringle!

We found the cache and opened it with glee,

and there it was! All ready for me!

Thank you Santa for our special 05 Christmas Coin.

There really is a Santa... ;)

Edited by ATMA