Whose Christmas Coin Is This?

Damenace

is there anyway that Santa could be Moun10Bike?  I was just looking at www.thecachingplace.com and under newest coins there is a Moun10Bike Christmas listed with no art work yet and I've never heard of Moun10Bike Christmas coins. 

Well that coin is different. The Mystery Christmas coin is also featured on the caching place. I guess it *could* be anybody at this point. But I know Moun10bike's Christmas coin is something else altogether.

Ok I was just wondering since the Moun10Bike had not artwork tied to it yet.

You can check Moun10bike's profile for a picture of the ornament... they're trackable, just like his coins. Very cool :(

One side is the regular Moun10Bike logo that you see on his coins. The other is a photo of Jon and his wife.

This coin has a hanging loop, so it can be used as an ornament.

A few people up here have recieved one in the mail, as a complete surprise. I'm not one of them. :(

So it's a friend based thing.....

is there anyway that Santa could be Moun10Bike?  I was just looking at www.thecachingplace.com and under newest coins there is a Moun10Bike Christmas listed with no art work yet and I've never heard of Moun10Bike Christmas coins. 

Regardless I still believe in Santa and I've been a very good girl this year.  Even rediscovered caching since I've been off work for a week :-)

Go to Moun10Bikes profile and look at his "owned" travel bugs. You'll see over 600 next to his special icon. Check out the first 50 or so... :(

Edited by pdxmarathonman
I LOVE your NEW look!!!!!

Can I get a coin with that look on it?

Yes, the Santa that strikes fear in the heart of all who see him. That's the Xmas spirit!

Can you even imagine sitting on this guy's lap??? :unsure:

Ok, back on topic. A few locals and I are planning some serious caching for the week after Xmas arond here - maybe we'll get lucky!

I must apologize to everybody. I just did something completely bone-headed stupid. I found one on ebay at the 5 cent buy it now price and in my excitement and hurry to get the bid I put in a regular bid instead of the buy it now. I immediately emailed the seller to retract my bid and give it to the next lucky finder, but by then it was too late. Now the bidding is way up and I do not know how to fix it. I am So sorry to ruin this Christmas gift.

Edited by Blind Avocado
I must apologize to everybody. I just did something completely bone-headed stupid. I found one on ebay at the 5 cent buy it now price and in my excitement and hurry to get the bid I put in a regular bid instead of the buy it now. I immediately emailed the seller to retract my bid and give it to the next lucky finder, but by then it was too late. Now the bidding is way up and I do not know how to fix it. I am So sorry to ruin this Christmas gift.

Me thinks some guacamole is in order :unsure: .

J/k, I'm sure it will get straightened out.

Hopefully Santa will end the listing (I think it can be ended despite it having bids). If not then BA just helped Santa pay for the cost of minting those coins.

Since you would have won the coin, it looks like you messed up your own Christmas present more than anything :unsure:

I have been in contact with Santa about my mistake. He is a very forgiving and kind person. What he wants to know is should he pull the auction or let it go and give the money to a local charity? Comments?

this time of year a charity would be nice. Adopt a child /family thing or something like that.

I have been in contact with Santa about my mistake. He is a very forgiving and kind person. What he wants to know is should he pull the auction or let it go and give the money to a local charity? Comments?

I vote to let the auction go and let Santa donate the money to the charity of his/her choice.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I recieved a package in my mailbox today that was totaly unexpected. I looked at the return address and it said "Santa" and "North Pole". I started shake......then I started to dance......then I tore into the package like it was my first present ever! For what I seen was the greatest coin of all. I held it tight and looked it over (while my nieghbors stared at me). I had the warmest, happiest moment right then and there.

I would like to THANK SANTA for thinking of me and showing me that I was a good Ladycacher this year!

geostuff063.jpg

Well then Ladycacher, Merry Christmas to you and all the Santa coin finders to date. You fine bunch of cachers must be true believers!

It's true... Santa is REAL! His wish this season is to spread cheer around geolands far and near. So cachers, grab your units and hit the trail because...

...He's making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's been caching alright, Santa Claus is going caching!

Texas Santa

Ho...Ho...Ho...

I cannt wait to see ST Nick on the hunt, mmmm wonder if he uses Garmin or Magellan or maybe just maybe Rudolph has a super GPSr inbedded in that Bright red nose to lead Santa to all those 5/5 caches i will be checking the logs and making a list and checking it twice to see if Santa has been naughty or nice to the Tri-State area of WV, KY & OH.

I went out caching yesterday just to see if maybe he remembered us

Merry Christmas to all and to all a great hunt

How is everybody getting these coins in the mail?

Santa puts them in an envelope and the USPS delivers it. :anitongue: I'm hoping they'll deliver one to me. ;)

I second that even when he told me I'll shoot my eye out I still wasn't mad at him for it I hope I am able to get one too some how.

Edited by Mystery Ink