Whose Christmas Coin Is This?

Damenace

I've been a very good girl this year. I'm not so sure abut the outdoormunchkin00 but her momma has been a very very good girl this year.

And now that I lost my job as a christmas present from the company I worked for I've even been out caching (over 20 finds in the last two days) again, but Santa hadn't visited any of the caches in the St. Louis area that I went to :-(

I have not gotten an email yet so here is the photo of one child (the other wasn't movin'). 

Image deleted to save bandwidth

Re-posting my son begging for this coin for Christmas from Santa........

He still believes ya know, I would hate to have him let down by Santa!

Man, you have no scruples, do you? Using your child like that! :P

My family would love one also, But if they must be found in caches I would be willing to hide some in N.E. Ca and the Reno area. Also could get one to L.A. if needed.

No I am not saying this just to get one I really would place them if asked. If there is a way to purchase one or two for our collectionI would love to find out how.

Thank You,

Tom Good

"Westwood Goods"

Tom, Trish, Brady, Bobby

If Santa needs a helper -- PM me and I'll go hide some of these.  They are nice, and it would be fun to help get these into caches around the world (I can handle my area)

That's a cool idea. I'd volunteer also if needed.

I will too for my area North Carolina & South Carolina. :P

Edited by Parrolet

We just got rid of Sinterklaas yesterday. So Santa Claus is welcome in the Netherlands. We even have some special X-mas caches overhere. Can i invite the Great Man to drop some of those nice coin in this part of the world?!?

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :P

Edited by Wij Drie
We are santa's elves. Filling santa's shelves.... with a toy for each girl and boy. Oh. We are santa's elves.

I'm probably the only one that watched Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer recently.

Was that the re-mastered, re-colorized version or the Good old version?

The new remastered version that aired recently. I love that xmas toon!

No PDX, I didn't. And I'm surprised too cause I know most of the dialog after seeing it all these years.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Okay, something is fishy here. I went and picked up my Granddaughter tonight and took her to see the "Big S-Man". After she layed out what she wanted I leaned over and asked him where I can get one of these Santa Coins. He looked at me as if I was crazy and said "What are you talking about?" Could this really be an elf conspiracy? :P

You telling that story reminds me of what a friend of mines daughter did one year.

We loaded up the kids two years ago and headed to the mall so we could see the big man. Everything went fine until my friends daughter got up there one his lap. She told him what she wanted for Christmas then stood up and looked at him. He handed her a candy cane and she said "What the hell"?

I laughed so hard!! She was expecting her toys right then and there and was not happy about getting that candy cane! She was only 4 when it happened.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys
Okay, something is fishy here. I went and picked up my Granddaughter tonight and took her to see the "Big S-Man". After she layed out what she wanted I leaned over and asked him where I can get one of these Santa Coins. He looked at me as if I was crazy and said "What are you talking about?" Could this really be an elf conspiracy? :P

That wasn't the real Santa. That was one of his helpers. I am surprised though that he didn't get the memo.

Okay, something is fishy here.  I went and picked up my Granddaughter tonight and took her to see the "Big S-Man".  After she layed out what she wanted  I leaned over and asked him where I can get one of these Santa Coins.  He looked at me as if I was crazy and said "What are you talking about?"  Could this really be an elf conspiracy?  :D

That wasn't the real Santa. That was one of his helpers. I am surprised though that he didn't get the memo.

Not the real Santa? :P

I don't want every one hating me, but I found a coin in the Bay Area. While spending the night (in a Kenworth) near Livermore, I stopped to check a TB drop. I had dropped a TB here the other day, and found it a close location to park the truck. I walked back over to the cache to see if there was any new TB's to swap, and there was this coin.

I don't want anyone to think that Damenace had anything to do with this... he found his in Utah, and I'm on the road with work when I found mine. Just plain dumb luck. Now I need to cache harder in the Bay Area, but finding parking for a semi is Hard.... well, not that hard when you figure I've cached in 20+ states in the truck.

Again, don't hate me, it's just plain dumb luck. I found it and when I told Damenace about it, he told be about this thread so here I am, reporting in.

I don't want every one hating me, but I found a coin in the Bay Area. While spending the night (in a Kenworth) near Livermore, I stopped to check a TB drop. I had dropped a TB here the other day, and found it a close location to park the truck. I walked back over to the cache to see if there was any new TB's to swap, and there was this coin.

I don't want anyone to think that Damenace had anything to do with this... he found his in Utah, and I'm on the road with work when I found mine. Just plain dumb luck. Now I need to cache harder in the Bay Area, but finding parking for a semi is Hard.... well, not that hard when you figure I've cached in 20+ states in the truck.

Again, don't hate me, it's just plain dumb luck. I found it and when I told Damenace about it, he told be about this thread so here I am, reporting in.

How can you justify keeping that coin - you'd already found that cache. You need to send it to me :laughing:

Dumb luck? - The only way to find a coin in a cache is to go caching. Hmmmm, I need to start doing that again :anibad:

Ya know lyonden_ut Santa likes truckers too...now be safe on the roads and happy holidays!

Pepper

well...I *thought* I had it figured out at first...and emailed whom I thought was the owner..nope...Now I've gotten wiser after reading the forums again ... boy I need to get a new hobby other than all this coin collecting and not sleeping at night due to fear of missing out on a coin like this one!! :lol:

ppsst....I can help with Idaho :lol:

ps ... If Ladycacher is gonna stoop so low...I can use my kids as tradebait too if it'll help :lol: