Whose Christmas Coin Is This?

Damenace

Alright I stopped at a cache this after noon and came across this Christmas coin. There is no caching name on the coin however there is referance to geocaching all over the coin as well as a "twelve days of caching" poem on the back

Now I am going to tell you that I am an active and well know cacher in my area. I have consulted fellow cachers and no one here seems to know anything about these. In the cache there was no mention of this coin drop almost as if someone doesn't want to know they have them. Is there any one traveling for the holidays that has these coins? I sure would like to get more.

96a6e991-ed3f-42c5-a039-948d6570b3c5.jpg641737e0-f6fd-4829-ad5f-ace3aa15d0e1.jpg

Alright I stopped at a cache this after noon and came across this Christmas coin. There is no caching name on the coin however there is referance to geocaching all over the coin as well as a "twelve days of caching" poem on the back

Now I am going to tell you that I am an active and well know cacher in my area. I have consulted fellow cachers and no one here seems to know anything about these. In the cache there was no mention of this coin drop almost as if someone doesn't want to know they have them. Is there any one traveling for the holidays that has these coins? I sure would like to get more.

96a6e991-ed3f-42c5-a039-948d6570b3c5.jpg641737e0-f6fd-4829-ad5f-ace3aa15d0e1.jpg

OH MY GOSH HOW CUTE!!!

Did you check the logs of the cache you found it in?  I'd imagine one of the recent visitors left it or possibly the cache owner.

I would see who the last one was that found it before you found it because anyone before that usually ends up in a collection.

I agree with AtlantaGal my guess is the owner knows as well.

Edited by Mystery Ink
Why not just leave it as a mystery and just appreciate it. If someone were to actually figure out who put it in there and broadcast it here, that person's life would be a living he||...

If they didn't want their life a living hell, they should have never made a geocoin :rolleyes: !

I have seen that before, but I can't remember where......

Looks like a new coin is trying to be hyped up here!

I'm not hyping it up I just can't remember where I seen it.

I saw the backside poem posted in the general forums last year, but I've not see a coin. Perhaps that's where you saw it too?

Could be, but I do remember the front also. It seems the person who made the coin posted about it and that it could only be found in caches. It was about the same time that Kilted Cacher made his.

I think this is a scam. The OP knows very well that he minted the coin. He is just hyping it here in hopes that we're all going to be coveting the coin. Expect to see it on Ebay by the end of the week.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Forgive me Damenace. Hope you got a laugh

ROFLMAO!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I think this is a scam.  The OP knows very well that he minted the coin. He is just hyping it here in hopes that we're all going to be coveting the coin.  Expect to see it on Ebay by the end of the week.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Forgive me Damenace.  Hope you got a laugh

ROFLMAO!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It looks like I asked this question at the wrong time :lol::lol: . Believe me there was/is no correlation to any of the the other posts that may have left a bad taste in your mouth.

The last thing I could get excited about would be a *third* Christmas 2005 geocoin but good for whoever made it to be dropping it in caches instead of being out to make a buck.

Of course, now if they go on sale here tomorrow my head will explode, LOL.

And good for Don to actually be out caching too. UNLIKE KEALIA! :rolleyes:

I have a four year old and eight year old that have a combined collection.... Santa's not gonna let them down is he?????? :)

{edit to say that I will drag them out of bed and make them take a picture begging for this coin, there is no school here tomorrow due to frezzing rain and snow so they can be up!}

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys