What Happened To The Yellow Cito Bags?

biggeeks

I had about 10 of those bags I got before I moved and wasn't able to use them like I originally planned. I attended a CITO last week and brought those along. They were a great hit with the cachers and the landmanager who was there running the event. I thought I would go and order some more only to discover they weren't available anymore. :ph34r:

I would be nice to find out if they dropped them because they weren't selling or if there was another reason such as a problem with the supplier.

Can't be too difficult to make them. Buy some yellow trash bags and use a sticker or spray paint template. I'm sure there would be no problem with using the CITO logo in this way. The logos are downloadable here:

http://www.cacheintrashout.org/download.aspx

Theres a black and white one that would save on ink/be good for spray paint template.

Maybe a better idea for a product would be a large (ink) stamp. Most people don't want to pay $5 to ship trash bags, or pay the prices that were charged for them. A stamp, on the other hand, is a one time investment, easy to apply to any trashbag.