Coins I Want...

nfa

It would be a cheap coin to make... blue frowny on front in the sky blue shade. Add expoxy to front to snazz it up. 3D art on back with simply DNF. I'm in. Who wants to make a few hundred?

That could be a lot of fun to make B) hmmmm

T1

Do it!!!

<grins> Let me talk to GA Cacher and Team Pez

T1

It would be a cheap coin to make... blue frowny on front in the sky blue shade. Add expoxy to front to snazz it up. 3D art on back with simply DNF. I'm in. Who wants to make a few hundred?

That could be a lot of fun to make :) hmmmm

T1

Do it!!!

<grins> Let me talk to GA Cacher and Team Pez

T1

Dibs on a low number Im in too I can always touch up the blue frowny give it more of a 3d art look with 3dstudio max. B)

Edited by Mystery Ink
OK Mystery Ink - it's your idea, you do it. If you decide not to, we'll do it B)

T1

works for me thorny Thanks btw you motivated me. I have a whole folder of coin idea's that I made but never thought anyone would like the idea's.

In lieu of numbering, you might consider pc-tracking. But if you stick with numbering, I'd like to make a request for #7.

If you do epoxy coating, no need for 3D art on front. 2D will look just fine.

Looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with.

Everyone... ok... oldtimers... all know that TRUE DNF's are PURPLE not Blue  :)

They're light blue on my monitor. I think that shade varies by monitor and graphics card. What's purple to you is light blue to me.

They gotta be blue. Thats the color I feel when I have one.

BTW I'm in for 2. (couldn't resist) B)

Everyone... ok... oldtimers... all know that TRUE DNF's are PURPLE not Blue  B)

I was just thinking that! To me DNF means 'purple frownie.' :) Purple frownie on the cache page and blue frownie on my account page.

Well like AtlantaGal pointed out it all depends on your graphics card and your video settings. My settings are setup for animation software such as 3dstudio max and macromedia flash MX and high end video games such as battlefield 2.

BTW save that frown image of one of your DNF'S and zoom in or make it bigger the only thing that gives it that look of purple is that darker blue ring around the frown it is actually light blue gotta love Ink Dropper and color codes 224, 240,255 B).

but would this make you happy if I changed it to this? :D

dnffront.jpg

here is the original resized looks pretty light blue to me B).

originalDNFIcon.jpg

Also think about it how do you feel when you get a DNF you feel blue, sad,bummed, that the one cache you couldn't find got away. You dont feel purple do you. B)

Edited by Mystery Ink