How Long Does It Take

Wij Drie

After the discussion about International Shipping Charges it's time to start a topic about how long it takes for coins to be shipped from the USA to Europe (and the other way around)? How many day's (weeks) do we recieve the coins after they have been posted in the States? Any experience?

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :unsure:

I ordered some coins 2 and a half weeks ago that were already in stock and I haven't received yet. That order charged US shipping plus an extra $5 for International, which isn't unreasonable for the amount of coins ordered.

When they do arrive I'll be checking the date stamp on the package to see when it was actually sent.

Some folks sent trades to me last Wednesday that arrived by Saturday, so it seems to be a bit random.

T

Edited by Pengy&Tigger

A standard letter or an air-mail small packet sent by Canada Post usually takes 5-10 days to get to Europe. Shipping to United Kingdom or Germany can take as short as 5 days. Eastern Europe and other "distant" parts of Erope take 7-10 days. No too bad compared to how long shipping from USA to Canada takes. :unsure:

PARCEL POST IS THE CHEAPEST AND LONGEST WAY TO SEND ANYTHING. I sent my daughter in Maine a parcel on Oct 14th and she still hasn't gotten it.

Priority post for a few coins is not expensive and when we order coins and pay for that THAT is what we should get! iF IT IS A TRADE then it is a personal option and you can wait and wait and wait Some send their trades out regular post and you will get them in 3-5 days. No longer than a letter. It is the classification of SMALL PACKET that can make the difference

Lynn