What Coins Are You Waiting For?

H to the Bizzle!

Canada Post can be hit and miss. Sometimes they'll be so fast you'll wonder if you Fedex'd it by accident. Other times it can take over a week for a letter to cross your town.

One day I sent several shipments using Canada Post. One envelope made it from Medicine Hat, Alberta to Cologne, Germany before a second envelope shipped at the same time had reached Edmonton, Alberta, just hours away, go figure.

The only coins I am currently waiting for are the Utah geocoins.

GAS (GeocachingAlbertaSouth Society) has purchased 4 of the Utah geocoins to give away in Alberta South.

5-26 Getting there----received 6-26

5-31 blazing trolls

3-2 Dorkfish black nickel

2-15 Dances with Moose LE

Emailed 3 times with no response..... :)

Also waiting for the Texas 06 and the Geowoodstock, I should say......

Edited by GBOTS

Twin Peaks (shipped)

Still waiting. Jeez, how were these shipped?

Same as all the others, I have really no idea what went wrong.

but.....

I will send you a new shipment of coins, today.

(See wich shipment gets to you first)

but....

Please activate the extra coins and drop them in a cache somewhere, if your other coins do turn up.

Geez, let's see...

Goblin Valley

Four-piece train set

two more Nacaya

Vogtland

Prowling Panther

Leo (odd...they should have been here by now)

Waiting for invoices for several

No, I'm not addicted; I can quite buying whenever I wa... err, whenever the money runs out :(

Edited by chaosmanor

x3 Centris Coins - one of each metal from Centris

TRADE DATE: Oct. 23, 2006 -- they won't reply to our emails asking when we can expect the coins :blink:

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS IN CURRENT CONTACT WITH CENTRIS, PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT US. I've emailed them at least 6-7 times thru email and thru geocaching.com and have NOT heard a word from them. :D

x1 Gold NWPA from LindsyChris

TRADE DATE: Oct. 23, 2006 - guess it is lost, trader is making an effort to get us another coin

Uncle John

TRADE DATE: Nov. 15, 2006

Saffier

TRADE DATE: Nov. 24, 2006

SWx4

TRADE DATE: Nov. 24, 2006

Taiwan Blue Magpie

TRADE DATE: Dec. 2, 2006

Danoshumano

TRADE DATE: Dec. 2, 2006

TRADE DATE: Oct. 23, 2006 -- they won't reply to our emails asking when we can expect the coins :blink:

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS IN CURRENT CONTACT WITH CENTRIS, PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT US. I've emailed them at least 6-7 times thru email and thru geocaching.com and have NOT heard a word from them. :D

Also waiting for a coin/response from Centris. Here's hoping this will be resolved soon.

Ohh! So we aren't the only ones!!!

Weird thing is, they are active on geocaching.com so I know they are around, not clue why they are ignoring us.

TRADE DATE: Oct. 23, 2006 -- they won't reply to our emails asking when we can expect the coins :laughing:

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS IN CURRENT CONTACT WITH CENTRIS, PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT US. I've emailed them at least 6-7 times thru email and thru geocaching.com and have NOT heard a word from them. :laughing:

Also waiting for a coin/response from Centris. Here's hoping this will be resolved soon.

Weird thing is, they are active on geocaching.com so I know they are around, not clue why they are ignoring us.

TRADE DATE: Oct. 23, 2006 -- they won't reply to our emails asking when we can expect the coins :laughing:

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS IN CURRENT CONTACT WITH CENTRIS, PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT US. I've emailed them at least 6-7 times thru email and thru geocaching.com and have NOT heard a word from them. :laughing:

Here is the current info I have. Sold coins to her in the past month.

Centris centrisbug@gmail.com centris@gmail.com

not really waiting yet, since I am mailing the payments today, but I have 3 scorpio zodiac coins coming!! one from the E place and two from usa geocoins. :laughing:

I got my Scorpio coin just a couple of days ago - they're nice.

My only disappointment is that I wish the icon on the website was a scorpion rather than the generic zodiac thingy. :laughing:

I'm waiting for a few coins...

2 Mystery Christmas Coins

1 SunshineGang V1 (Trade)

Several Team Sandollar V2.5 when they are available/done

1 marmacette personal

2 3costcoguys from ebay auction

1 Damenace

2x fluttershy when available/done

1x Ladybee4t personal

1x Candycorn Halloween Nickel (still want Black Nickel!)

Interesting Topic

im waiting on 537 coins

Tracking Time

another geocaching pumpkin patch

Ancient Computer coin (crake)

BreakBackBilly personal coin

German witch hat coin

2x anthrus new coin man

5x Great Reward coin special coin order

Geocaching Dragon Bronze

Geocaching Dragon Silver

Magic Ball Blue

Magic Ball Green

3x new zodiac cappracorn

4x Bat-Bubba personal coin

2x mystery oak coin

4x set abilitys

4x set dream catchers

4x set caching the zone

500 sleeping dragon.

Edited by princeshoko

not really waiting yet, since I am mailing the payments today, but I have 3 scorpio zodiac coins coming!! one from the E place and two from usa geocoins. :laughing:

I got my Scorpio coin just a couple of days ago - they're nice.

My only disappointment is that I wish the icon on the website was a scorpion rather than the generic zodiac thingy. :laughing:

When I am finally able to have my personal coin made, it will have my scorpion (tattoo) as the icon...thats the plan at least! :laughing:

Here is the current info I have. Sold coins to her in the past month.

Centris centrisbug@gmail.com centris@gmail.com

I unfortunately recently had an ebay transaction go haywire with these folks. They are not much for replying to email msgs. I finally had to get PayPal involved. Though I really wanted the geocoin I won in the auction, they settled for a full refund. I believe them to be honest sellers, it was just one of those things. Keep trying to contact them.

The only coin I'm waiting for that's significantly overdue is the Dutch 2006. Hopefully it will arrive here soon.

You should have these any day. I received my order late last week.

The Tick coin is the only coin that's seriously overdue for me... paid 60 days ago!

Edited by AtlantaGal

I'm waiting on so many that I can't remember them all. It's to the point now where I get coins in the mail, and don't remember even buying them. Which is kind of cool, because I like surprises anyway. :D

Off the top of my head, I am waiting on:

Tick Geocoin

Mystery Coin set

Bike Dog Memorial

NCGO Geocoin

Secret Agent coins

Arrowheads

Plus a bunch of other trades and purchases that I can't recall at the moment. :D

Which brings me to my question for the group. Can anyone loan me some money to pay my rent this month? My money is all tied up in "prcious metals" right now... :)

Edited by rasj

Waiting for 2 coins in trade from JWID - does anybody know him personally?

We traded emails a while ago and he received my two coins but I never got his. The last time I heard from him was over 3 weeks ago. No reponse to emails or PMs.

don't get me wrong, this isn't a bashing thread as I'm sure he's an upstanding guy (as a matter of fact, I'm 90% sure that I've traded with him in the past).

My concern is that he's not getting my emails, etc.

If there's anybody local to him that can reach out please do.

My other concern was that something has happened to them (life) and he's not able to get online....but he logged on Saturday so I'm hoping that it's just an issue where messages are lost somehow.

Mahalo.