What Coins Are You Waiting For?

H to the Bizzle!

April Signal

May Signal

May Coin Club

June Coin Club

I see the May CC is shipping this week

OT here. Not wanting to hijack the thread.

I wonder if there will be an icon for the March Signal coin? (hint)

The Tentative June CC is an odd shape, but I'm just one of the few that don't like the odd shaped coins. I just relate coins to being a round flat item. Maybe they should be called tokens, but then it would be The Token Club or TTC. :laughing:

April Signal

May Coin Club

Great Reward Geocoin (2)

Pacman5 Geocoin

Wow I feel a little better since I'm not the only one waiting for the April signal coin. I was told they were planned to ship last week but still havn't seen them. I did however get my Coins from Chris Rake in like 3 days of ordering them. He makes such great coins.

The sun side artwork is kind of nice. I personally don't care for the quality on your final coins tho. So I'll be passing.

April Signal

May Coin Club

Great Reward Geocoin (2)

Pacman5 Geocoin

Wow I feel a little better since I'm not the only one waiting for the April signal coin. I was told they were planned to ship last week but still havn't seen them. I did however get my Coins from Chris Rake in like 3 days of ordering them. He makes such great coins.

Got an email from coinstore that April Signal is mailing this week. No offense intended as I like crake coins as well, but a lot of us pre-order those so it's more than 3days. Crake coins are high quality and well packaged as you say though and the coinstore has improved theirs lately.

The sun side artwork is kind of nice. I personally don't care for the quality on your final coins tho. So I'll be passing.

April Signal

May Coin Club

Great Reward Geocoin (2)

Pacman5 Geocoin

Got an email from coinstore that April Signal is mailing this week. No offense intended as I like crake coins as well, but a lot of us pre-order those so it's more than 3days. Crake coins are high quality and well packaged as you say though and the coinstore has improved theirs lately.

True, I hadn't thought about it like that. I preordered the Navstar coin, and picked up some TrackingTime overstock(these were the ones that I got in about 3 days). :rolleyes:

Mother Hen Geocoin <<===What's the status on these? :laughing:

I emailed her yesterday asking the same question. Apparantly she decided to have the Gold redone so the numbering was as she originally ordered. The only coins that were shipped were those that only ordered the black nickel. She said the gold coins came in yesterday and that she'll be shipping remaining orders promptly.

Waiting on...

Utah (?)

PacMan5 (?)

Signal April (shipped)

The Great Reward (shipped yesterday)

Mother Hen (shipped/shipping)

Dutch Micro (shipped)

SEPAG (shipped) arrived today!

Edited by AtlantaGal

:ph34r:

GeoWoodstock 4

I don't understand why they are not here yet. When I purchased they said they would be given out at GeoWoodstock and then shipped out after the event was over. I would think that they would have gotten the coin ready to ship and shipped them right away. Oh well I will give it another week..

:)