At Last ! The Uk Coin Is Shipping

SlytherinAlex

I think this is because in the meantime there are people who even don't collect geocoins, they just order them to sell on ebay and to fatten their wallets ... Sad but true ...

btw, how many of the UK coin were minted and when do we get ours in Europe.

I think this is because in the meantime there are people who even don't collect geocoins, they just order them to sell on ebay and to fatten their wallets ... Sad but true ...

btw, how many of the UK coin were minted and when do we get ours in Europe.

I'd rather not say the exact amount as that only feeds the ebay market, but what I will say is that it is a lot less than the EU coin, which is sold out and still selling steadily on ebay.

Coins to Europe will be shipped as early next week as I can. They are currently stuck in a blizzard in Chicago. :laughing:

Thanks for the kind words, Alex....

Just for the record, I'm "chrisgun" not "gunchris", and honesty is my middle name (wink)....

I am bouncing off the walls with excitement that I accidentally bought 9 UK coins. Woohoo!!!! Maybe I'll finally manage to score a Dutch coin with one of my new trade items ;0) Any takers?

And for those of you who don't have one yet, they are mighty fine looking coins. Cheers to those who participated in the design!!!

- Chrisgun, aka Christine (NOT Christopher) ;)

Now that's just plain slime... ;)

And then there is the other side of the coin (ouch!!)

For every slimeball, there is a nice guy like "gunchris" who just emailed to say that we had sent him too many coins and could he pay for them or did we want them back.

Honesty is such a great thing. Thanks Chris.

Alex.

I just received a package today containing four (4) UK coins that I didn't purchase.

I'd already received the one I ordered a couple days ago.

Mine came from Maplewood MN, if Ms Montez would get a hold of me regarding things via email (no email for her was in the package), we can coordinate getting the extras back to you so you can get'em to the right person.

I just received a package today containing four (4) UK coins that I didn't purchase.

I'd already received the one I ordered a couple days ago.

Mine came from Maplewood MN, if Ms Montez would get a hold of me regarding things via email (no email for her was in the package), we can coordinate getting the extras back to you so you can get'em to the right person.

Please email questions@gccoins.com with all the details and I will sort things out for you.

Alex.

Ditto here in Left Seattle - 2 of the suh-weetest honeys arrived on the snail today. One engraved (at the last minute!) for my geopal CENT5, and one festooned w/ my own geohandle. Thanks ever so much Alex - you've truly done a fine job of it here. And that frosty beer ever awaits your visit from the Motherland!

That's a great looking coin. I haven't received mine yet, and I know others in NY have. I hope they're still somewhere between here and there!

Edit: See ... all I had to do was post that I didn't receive them, and the postman shows up like magic with the coins! They look great!

Edited by ChileHead
Ditto here in Left Seattle - 2 of the suh-weetest honeys arrived on the snail today. One engraved (at the last minute!) for my geopal CENT5, and one festooned w/ my own geohandle.  Thanks ever so much Alex - you've truly done a fine job of it here.  And that frosty beer ever awaits your visit from the Motherland!

Aw, now why would you wish a cold one on Alex :huh:? Every pint I ever hefted in the UK was served at room temperature :huh:.

Still waiting up here, but per Alex's earlier post, Alaska was temporarily forgotten and those coins will come last :P.

That's a great looking coin. I haven't received mine yet, and I know others in NY have. I hope they're still somewhere between here and there!

Edit: See ... all I had to do was post that I didn't receive them, and the postman shows up like magic with the coins! They look great!

Okay - I'll try that! Maybe this post will help mine along as well.

PLEASE come today, please come today! I can't stand the excitement!

:huh:

Ahhh! Mail came - no coins yet. Didn't work. Guess I'll just have to be patient. :huh:

Edited by jpettyc
Still waiting up here, but per Alex's earlier post, Alaska was temporarily forgotten and those coins will come last B).

Hey, I was just kidding about that. :(B)B)

All the packets went out between Monday and Wednesday.

alex.

Oh, I'm doing okay!!! B)

It's Northwes I'm concerned about since I believe his coins are included in my order and I'm over 600 km from his home B).

Good thing I've got a couple of trips to Alaska's banana belt scheduled between now and Christmas :(.

So far I am coin-less in Canada -- but that's okay! I'm sure they will arrive and I look forward to bringing them forth into the Commonwealth!

In fact, I have a bunch of extra items I plan to place with these coins that are around a British theme. Mostly old stamps with monarch images on them (ruler, not butterfly), some old rock pins, and that sort of thing. Too bad food in a cache is such a bad idea -- I'd place some TripleX's and Salted Licorice to see just how tough cachers around here are!

Still waiting up here, but per Alex's earlier post, Alaska was temporarily forgotten and those coins will come last :anibad:.

Hey, I was just kidding about that. :anibad::lol::lol:

All the packets went out between Monday and Wednesday.

alex.

Oh, I'm doing okay!!! :D

It's Northwes I'm concerned about since I believe his coins are included in my order and I'm over 600 km from his home :).

Good thing I've got a couple of trips to Alaska's banana belt scheduled between now and Christmas :).

Wahoo!!! I'm not sure exactly which day the UK coins showed up in Fairbanks since I was one the road the past four days, but they were on my desk waiting for me when I got back. Nicely done!!! The personalized coins are also very nice.

Now, if I can just figure out who "WJS" is so I can get his coins to him :lol:.