Kansas Geocoin

Ladycacher

Thinking silver.....

I will sleep on it.

Not the super-shiny silver. Something along the lines of a nickel. Otherwise too much detail is lost.

Antique silver?

She has changed the order, 300 antigue silver will be made. They are *slightly* more than polished gold.

You setting up a new dutch auction for the Antique silver or taking requests in the forum?

I just want 1 AS LE.

I prefer to do ebay and probably will, it's easier for me. It will not be today because I have to run into another town for surf stuff shopping. My sons room has been remodled into surfing and tiki's.

Anyway, the LE waitlist stops here. No more on the waitlist from this point. I will go through all the names on the list this afternoon and decide from there.

(p.s. antique silver shows more detail than polished gold or nickel, so these should look great)

OMG! You people are fast ;) ! Slow down!! No preorders here! ;) Addicts! :blink:

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys
I don't know....I honselty don't know what to do for these "new" coins.  I prefer to do ebay.  It will not be today because I have to run into another town for surf stuff shopping.  My sons room has been remodled into surfing and tiki's. 

Anyway, the LE waitlist stops here.  No more on the waitlist from this point.  I will go through all the names on the list this afternoon and decide from there.

(p.s. antique silver shows more detail than polished gold or nickel, so these should look great)

OMG!  You people are fast ;) !  Slow down!!  No preorders here!  :blink: Addicts! :blink:

Oh, shoot. And I was just going to post that I want 1 of the new Antique Silver coins. But I guess I can't now. ;)

I don't know....I honselty don't know what to do for these "new" coins.  I prefer to do ebay.  It will not be today because I have to run into another town for surf stuff shopping.  My sons room has been remodled into surfing and tiki's. 

Anyway, the LE waitlist stops here.  No more on the waitlist from this point.  I will go through all the names on the list this afternoon and decide from there.

OMG!  You people are fast ;) !  Slow down!!  No preorders here!  :lol: Addicts! :blink:

Oh, shoot. And I was just going to post that I want 1 of the new Antique Silver coins. But I guess I can't now. ;)

:blink:

OMG!  You people are fast ;) !  Slow down!!  No preorders here!  :lol: Addicts! :blink:

;)

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. ;):blink:

OMG!  You people are fast :lol: !  Slow down!!  No preorders here!  ;) Addicts! :blink:

Oh, shoot. And I was just going to post that I want 1 of the new Antique Silver coins. But I guess I can't now. :D

;)

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. :P:P

What's an addict? ;):blink:;)

Edited by Big JohnP

Ok here is the info:

300 Antique Silver coins will be made. Only 250 will be sold.

I will sale them ebay in a dutch auction.

There will be a 2 per person limit, no matter what, if you buy more than two I will refund you.

No coin clubs.

International shipping, you do not need to email me the price for shipping, it will be correct unless you would apply to the statement below:

>>>IF YOU HAD BOUGHT COINS ALREADY REQUEST A INVOICE SO I CAN ADJUST YOUR SHIPPING!<<<

I will open a new thread that also explains this. Once I do this thread will close.

Sale will be on Thursday@ 7am Central. I figured most people will be getting ready for work or be at work, and it's a good time for overseas people.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys
My sons room has been remodled into surfing and tiki's.

See how profitable geocoins have become? Selelrs are remodeling their houses with the proceeds! :unsure:

Oh no, we have been doing this for while. We can't find anything in tiki or in surfing to decorate his room. We do live in central Texas ya know....not much tiking going on here!

So when I caught wind of a place an hour away I decided to go, but they had nothing and niether did the 7 other stores I stopped at. So I will tuen to Ebay, which I did not want to do.

People that are making money no longer offer coins to us, they sale them on ebay where we don't even know anything about them.

We can't find anything in tiki or in surfing to decorate his room.

If he's got a computer in his room, get hims a tiki drive for it. :unsure:

That is so cool! He has had a computer since he was 3 years old. My son has a very high IQ and is amazing at computers, math, science, concepts, building, etc. He has a little problem with reading but that getting better.

What exactly does that do?