Cache Map

AshleyPo

I'm fairly new at this and have been trying to find a way to show a map of all caches in a particular area, say within a given number of miles. Have I overlooked this or is there a way for this to be done. If so, please let me know as it would save a lot of time and gas if I could cover one area at a time. Right now I just go by distance to my home, but I do sometimes travel and would like to show caches along a particular interstate highway or road or in a particular city. Can someone help with this. Thanks.

Numerous folks here use a similar method to mine. We use GSAK (geocaching swiss army knife - best $ you'll ever spend!) to store our cache files. Then I have GSAK spit out a file for micro$oft streets and trips. I can then import that file into S&T and see every cache (by size and category) that I have in my GSAK database. This includes my finds and archived caches. Takes me about two minutes a week, and then I can pan around to locations I am headed to find local caches. Can plan a trip to the different spots too, if I want.

You can now use CacheMaps for you need:

Select an AreaMap (choice out of 6), zoom in to the area you want to search, Click Caches4Map button, save loc-file and you have your selection shown on your AreaMap. Click the cache to see the cachepage. Select an online map (choice out of 18) to get the best route to the cache.

That easy and simple.

You can also use GSAK to prepare a sublist and then parse it to CacheMaps for the needed maps.

Enjoy!

You can now use CacheMaps for you need:

Select an AreaMap (choice out of 6), zoom in to the area you want to search, Click Caches4Map button, save loc-file and you have your selection shown on your AreaMap. Click the cache to see the cachepage. Select an online map (choice out of 18) to get the best route to the cache.

That easy and simple.

You can also use GSAK to prepare a sublist and then parse it to CacheMaps for the needed maps.

Enjoy!

you left out an"e" in your URL link... try this:

cachemaps