Kansas

Ladycacher

I *think* I have answered all emails (so far) and also sent invoices that were requested. If you are expecting something from me and do not get it by morning, please email me through MY PROFILE.

Now can anybody tell me how to hang border wallpaper on a textured wall? I can't seem to get it to stick :ph34r: .

I *think* I have answered all emails (so far) and also sent invoices that were requested. If you are expecting something from me and do not get it by morning, please email me through MY PROFILE.

Now can anybody tell me how to hang border wallpaper on a textured wall? I can't seem to get it to stick :ph34r: .

I have the opposite problem. Removing a border from a textured wall, scored it sprayed it with the stuff to dissolve the adhesive which works decent but then you are supposed to scrap off the losened wallpaper and the texture makes it difficult to get it all off.

If the paint is glossy paint, make sure to de-gloss it. Make sure to use sizing and go buy a tub of paste to compensate for the loss of paste on your first try.

That's what my wife says anyway :lol:

I'm confused. I thought these were going on sale Monday at 10:00 a.m.? I just happened to check these forums before heading off to bed and saw they were already on sale. Too late for the LE one, but I did manage to get an order in for 1 regular coin.

1/2 right. Check the text of the regular coin's ebay auction. Or the full dialog of this thread.

I'm confused.  I thought these were going on sale Monday at 10:00 a.m.?  I just happened to check these forums before heading off to bed and saw they were already on sale.  Too late for the LE one, but I did manage to get an order in for 1 regular coin.

1/2 right. Check the text of the regular coin's ebay auction. Or the full dialog of this thread.

The second half of the sale is just for the regular coins though, right? Unless I am mistaken, the LE were all listed today and are now sold out. Just trying to figure out whether I have to sneak onto the internet from work tomorrow morning to try for a LE one.

I'm confused.  I thought these were going on sale Monday at 10:00 a.m.?  I just happened to check these forums before heading off to bed and saw they were already on sale.  Too late for the LE one, but I did manage to get an order in for 1 regular coin.

The second half of the sale is just for the regular coins though, right? Unless I am mistaken, the LE were all listed today and are now sold out. Just trying to figure out whether I have to sneak onto the internet from work tomorrow morning to try for a LE one.

All the LE's were sold tonight.

I also sent you a PM Junglehair

Edited by outdoorlady79
ladycacher...

You have done a FANTASTIC job with this sale.

I bet is was FANTASTIC, except stupid me thought it was on Monday and of all things I was out caching yesterday!

oh well somebody will trade right?

Pep

Edited by Pepper
ladycacher...

I bet is was FANTASTIC, except stupid me thought it was on Monday and of all things I was out caching yesterday!

Pep

Pepper, at 10 am today your time, you'll be able to get the regular KS coin. The auction for those was split into 2 days.

ladycacher...

Pep

Pepper, at 10 am today your time, you'll be able to get the regular KS coin. The auction for those was split into 2 days.

AG thank you, so I'm not so stupid after all. :ph34r:

I wanted a regular one anyway, I figured the tornado would not stand up straight on my shelf!

Pep

Read the posting when it first came out. Saw that the sale would be Monday. Now I find out Monday morning the sale was moved to Sunday and I missed out on any chance on the LE.

Can I make a suggestion that when changing the time of the sale a new posting is posted. That way it will draw attention that there was a change.

I missed this one because since the sale was Monday I didn't need to keep reading the entries because it would just be a bunch of cacher placing there request for a coin they couldn't request.

Hopefully I will still be able to get the regular one.

Team Sand Dollar

Can I make a suggestion that when changing the time of the sale a new posting is posted.  That way it will draw attention that there was a change.

Preferable to a new posting would be simply to edit the original post to reflect the updated information.

That is where the problem lies. The original post was edited but I did not know it. A new post could have in its title the note that the time has changed.

My problem was that since I knew the time I didn't go back and read all the new posts. I thought they would just be a lot of cachers adding comments about the coin.

Team Sand Dollar

I will be posting a new thread for the new order round. This thread will be closed. The auction is set-up and ready to go.

I have responded to all emails as of 9:14 central time this morning. If there are any problems or concerns still with this sale it will have to be posted in the new thread once it starts.

Please email through my PROFILE for questions, I will get to it faster.

Thanks everybody!