Kansas

Ladycacher

I ordered and paid for my 2 LE and one regular. Got scared when ebay stopped reloading my search page, but it finally loaded. Had some fun watching the number of members in the forum keep climbing that last 15 minutes before. No record sellout here, it's 15 minutes into the sale and there are still 71 limited edition coins left. Go get em, guys.

These are gonna be real nice coins, I can tell already.

aren't we limited at 3 LE coins?? see several for 3 coins

Yes there has been the problem that the Lighthouse coins had. I will be refunding after the sale completely ends.

**There may be a wait list*** Please post here if you need to be on a wait list! First come first serve if any coins up.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys

Just by the skin of my chinny chin chin........I might have been #30 to get in there....dam you guys are fast!!

BTW: What's up with Ebay saying that I need to pay for the goods, but my PayPal Account says the payment was completed? Are you going to verify and wait for these to catch up with each other?

Wazup with these 3 & 4 purchases? Am I the only one plus a magnitude of others that can follow instructions? No wonder these things get sold out in 3 minutes.

Edited by Go JayBee
Just by the skin of my chinny chin chin........I might have been #30 to get in there....dam you guys are fast!!

BTW: What's up with Ebay saying that I need to pay for the goods, but my PayPal Account says the payment was completed? Are you going to verify and wait for these to catch up with each other?

Wazup with these 3 & 4 purchases? Am I the only one plus a magnitude of others that can follow instructions? No wonder these things get sold out in 3 minutes.

If more than 2 were bought on the LE you will be getting a refund for the extras you purchased.

Let then catch up after the sale ends, then let me know if you are still having the same problem.