Dutchboy Personal Geocoin Presales

DutchBoy

I have my design finalized for my personal geocoin, and I am taking pre-orders at the site link below:

dutchboy_brsm.jpgdutchboy_frsm.jpg

DutchBoy Geocoin Pre-Sales

Price will be $7 per coin including U.S. shipping.

The coins will not be numbered or trackable.

I expect to have the coins in hand for late January 2006 delivery. I am taking sales orders only. I can't think about trading until I see how many I have left after actual minting.

DutchBoy

So does that mean the design will have to change?

People infringe copyrights all the time. Heck my old avatar of the White Tree of Gondor was a copyrighted image. It depends on whether or not you get caught, and whether or not they think it's worth going after you. But then again, I'm not a lawyer, no legal advice here!

I'll betcha a coin that logo is trademarked. :ph34r:

So does that mean the design will have to change?

If the coin has no commercial purpose it's not a problem. I've looked at the use of some images for another signature item project and once they learned that the use was a signature item that would not be sold (and maybe there is a difference between sold and sold for profit) they said I was good to go.

The pre-sales period for my coin has now ended. The final mintage will be 200 coins. Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

I will entertain trade offers when the coins arrive in late January.

DutchBoy

Whaaaat!

I just e-mail you last night about delivery costs to Canada ... I missed the deadline for pre-orders?!