Seventhson Gear Coin Pre-sale Now

SeventhSon

I've replied to all I recieved with the right subject. I'm checking other folders now. Let me know if you haven't recieved a reply.

I was in early and I never recieved an invoice so my question is are you saying that if we screwed up in the excitement and forgot to put something in the subject we are out.

No, I'm saying with emails in more than one folder, I'm getting them all together to make sure I answer them in the order they were received. I will look to see if I missed yours.

Add: Invoices have not gone out yet. I'm still making sure I have checked all the emails :D

Edited by SeventhSon
We all seriously need to get a life!  :lol:  B)

B) oh my gawd...I missed ANOTHER ONE....okay, from here on out you're on your own with the 'Coin Quest' game...I can't be missing out on all these deals!! I've been so busy adjusting times I didn't even SEE this coin....talk about getting a life B)

Seriously, I need one of these coins.....did anyone order an extra? Please let me know....I gotta quit this game stuff it's really interfering with my collecting...just kidding...but PLEASE will somebody give me a heads up for ONCE????

Yikes B)

Mrs Cachu

Edited by Cach-U-Nuts
Seriously, I need one of these coins.....did anyone order an extra? Please let me know....I gotta quit this game stuff it's really interfering with my collecting...just kidding...but PLEASE will somebody give me a heads up for ONCE????

Yikes  :lol:

Mrs Cachu

If you won't get a coin from someone in the States we will give you one of ours. We ordered one each and wanted to keep both but on the other side we enjoyed your game that much and you put such a lot of effort in it that we won't like to see you getting none of these coins at all. B)

Cheers,

Balla & Silly