P&t Geocoin

Just giving you all a heads-up that our personal geocoin will be available by the end of the year.

coinfront.gifcoinback.gif

The coins will not be on general sale, however there is a way to get one.

Over the next few months, we will be leaving a P&T Poker Chip in every cache that we visit that is big enough to hold one. The chips vary in value from between 1 and 25 points. All you have to do is visit those caches after us, and pick up 100 points worth of chips to claim a geocoin.

For full rules see here.

T

So, not much chance of getting one of these north of the border, then!

Fancy a trip up here for Hogmanay? :ph34r:

I did say over the next few months :D

We're hoping to spread them as wide as we can, hopefully dropping higher value ones further from home on average.

Get more caches out up there and you never know!

T

Just giving you all a heads-up that our personal geocoin will be available by the end of the year.

coinfront.gifcoinback.gif

You might have a slight problem there.... The back is smaller than the front :lol:.

I'll be keeping an eye on your journeys out if you ever happen to be down in Devon (LOADS of top quality caches by the way including two rated in the top 10 B) ).

Gimme a D

Gimme a E

Gimme a V

Gimme a O

Gimme a N

What have you got? P&T's next caching holiday!

(Well, you can't blame me for trying B))

Great idea by the way!

So, not much chance of getting one of these north of the border, then! 

Fancy a trip up here for Hogmanay?  :ph34r:

I did say over the next few months ;)

We're hoping to spread them as wide as we can, hopefully dropping higher value ones further from home on average.

Get more caches out up there and you never know!

T

Plenty of caches up here still left for you two to do, despite the blitz you had earlier in the year! :D

Fife is teeming with them, for example.

I can see that cachers are going to have to enter into bartering - no point in two people ending up with 50 each, for example, and neither getting a coin.  Could get very interesting.  ;)

They'll have to make sure that they visited the cache that the chip was placed in :ph34r:

See the rules. :D

T

OK, I see. Hadn't read the rules of course. It's going to be an exciting time watching the pair of you travelling around the country. Those who know what kind of cachemobile you have may be at an advantage. :D