Deep Discount On Magellan Stuff?

I found out that because I work for Thales, I can get a 40% discount on Magellan stuff. I have not shopped much for new equipment so I don't know if that is a good deal or if you can find that sort of discount at the bargain sites. I called about an Explorist 400 and the list price is $300 while I can get it for $180 plus $6 for UPS shipping.

Not that I need a new GPS, but I was wondering if it is a good deal or just the typical "below retail" price the bargain places have.

I found out that because I work for Thales, I can get a 40% discount on Magellan stuff. I have not shopped much for new equipment so I don't know if that is a good deal or if you can find that sort of discount at the bargain sites. I called about an Explorist 400 and the list price is $300 while I can get it for $180 plus $6 for UPS shipping.

Not that I need a new GPS, but I was wondering if it is a good deal or just the typical "below retail" price the bargain places have.

That is a better deal than the Magellan ProDeal prices they make available for certain retail employees :blink: