Find Count = Status?

Sadie

So... um... can I check my stats using your program? Or is it broken?

I'm quite interested in finding out if I made a double count somewhere. I always joke that I'm the #1 non-cheater geocacher in the world, and this will help me prove it. :P

ps- I've been stopped by police and held at gunpoint. Where do I log my 15 duplicate finds? B) (Actually it was a DNF, and logged as such).

This is such a serious game.... um... sport! :blink:

Curse you fizzy! I ran the newest version of findstats on my finds and got this...

Multiple Finds:

2 finds claimed on GCD378 - locationless, 1 find per county. (I found 2)

2 finds claimed on GCH77A - cache that was rehidden far away, 2nd find allowed.

2 finds claimed on GCHD2R - unintentional re-find

2 finds claimed on GCJC20 - event cache which included a 'human cache'

I liked the locationless and have no qualms about 2 finds on it - unfound bells were difficult to find.

the re-hide was a different container in a completely different park, hidden differently. My mind is at peace there. - edited: or not... I can't find the refind permission anywhere, so my second log becomes a find.

The "human cache" was a neat idea. At the event, we mingled around asking each other if they were the human cache. or something like that. It was an attempt at getting event attendees to mix.

the re-find is probably because of bad record keeping. I've gone back and changed one of the logs to a note. Now, because of you, my find count actually went *down* today. Thanks alot!

Edited by WalruZ