Limited Edition Lighthouse Series

JMBella

The last of the v2 coins shipped today. Even the international orders. (a new record for me :( )

I'll post a new thread with the pre-order info for v3.

We still haven't got our 5 lighthouse coins v1 (!) and would like to ask if other cachers are also still waiting for their coins. We rarely order that much (usually 1-2 coins) and having paid $49,50 without hearing any news is starting to make us pretty nervous now...

Balla & Silly

Also waiting for 4 v1. Asked about it and got the following answer: The first series were shipped at least 2 weeks ago. I know you are not the only one who has not gotten them yet, but they were definitely sent to you. Hopefully you will get them shortly.

Let´s say it the following way: hope dies last, I´m keeping the faith.

My LIGO coins took nearly three weeks to get here when I received them, but they finally made it. It seems they sometimes take a while to get through Customs. Every once in a while, since the 9/11 incident, they put all packages through X-Ray machines and check them all. It's possible this might be stalling these orders.

I was told about this by a few Supervisors at the Main Post Office in Montreal. This is done on both sides of the border.

My LIGO coins took nearly three weeks to get here when I received them, but they finally made it. It seems they sometimes take a while to get through Customs. Every once in a while, since the 9/11 incident, they put all packages through X-Ray machines and check them all. It's possible this might be stalling these orders.

I was told about this by a few Supervisors at the Main Post Office in Montreal. This is done on both sides of the border.

Thanks for that input. That makes me feel a little better.

Funny things happen sometimes. On March 16th, I posted that some of the Supervisors at the main Post Offices in Laval and Montreal had mentioned something about Customs using X-Ray machines to check parcels going through Customs.

Last night, they had an article on a news cast about that very procedure. They were showing the trucks that carry these X-Ray machines and were showing the boxes and packages and mailers moving along slowly on a long conveyor belt right into the truck box and under the scanners. They said that they never divulge which warehouse they are going to hit. They just come in on a random visit and then go through all the stuff inside.

When you consider the huge quantity of stuff going through the border, it's no wonder some of the coins are taking so much time to get across. :huh: