Limited Edition Lighthouse Series

JMBella

The last of the domestic orders have been shipped today! International orders began shipping today as well. If you haven't received your order within the next 2 - 9 days just shoot me an email and we'll figure out what happened.

Thanks again for your patience everyone. B)

I received my paypal notice on Tuesday, but when I click on to track it just says :

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on February 07, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

no coins yet. PM but still waiting for a response.

I received my paypal notice on Tuesday, but when I click on to track it just says :

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on February 07, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

no coins yet. PM but still waiting for a response.

Tracking# 9101 1501 3471 1364 3303 80

Your item was delivered at 12:49 pm on February 11, 2006 in AMHERST, OH 44001.

No coins for me yet either, but I received a paypal shipping notice on monday. Kinda late to be mailing these isn't it? :anicute:

No.

LOL, 3 weeks to ship less than 400 coins? That's a long time, a very long time.

Not when you own a business and otherwise have a life. It's ok though because the process for the next set is going to be drastically different.

My coins arrived on Saturday.

Frustrating that the post office only changes the tracking info when the package has been delivered. With FedEx you get when it's picked up, when it gets loaded onto a plane, when it arrives in a city....etc...

Thanks for the coins...they look great! Looking forward to the next set.

My coins arrived on Saturday.

Frustrating that the post office only changes the tracking info when the package has been delivered. With FedEx you get when it's picked up, when it gets loaded onto a plane, when it arrives in a city....etc...

Thanks for the coins...they look great! Looking forward to the next set.

I don't think the Post office has a tracking option. What they offer is a "delivery conformation" which is scanned into the system then out at time of delivery and that's it. Its not a tracking number and is intended only as a means for the shipper to know the item was delivered and when.

I got my shipping notice so I will be glad to see these soon, so will the people that I have traded with. B)

I too hope that the 3rd coin is done in a faster manner, we bought these on Jan 5th so last Thursday on Mar 9th made it 9 weeks and we still have no coins. At least they are on thier way.

I guess this is better than the Wyomong coin....:rolleyes::(