Limited Edition Lighthouse Series

JMBella

Ok here is a problem a former geocacher had and so did I.  I paid for the gold and then went to the bronze.  When I bought the bronze it added the gold also.  The guy I know ended up with four gold and didn't mean it to happen that way.  I only put in for 1 gold and ended up with two because the same thing happened to me. Then when I check the site under purchases it says I only have 1 coming to me when my paypal says 2 and I have a reciept for 2.

OK, got ya. We'll get that sorted out.

Ok here is what my stuff says:

Paypal shows me at 2 golds

My Ebay section shows two golds

The auction shows me at 1 gold

I am the cacher that ended up with 4 golds on my paypall, i am hopeful you can get everything straightened out, just 2 gold and two bronze please.

Thanks,

We have two orders by mistake as well. The first one was for 2 gold and when we couldn't find the bronze version we paid. But while we paid the bronze version showed up, so we added 3 of them to our basket and paid for all 5 coins. What we were afraid of happened: the two golden coins before were totally paid as well and we couldn't cancel it anymore. We are very sorry for that (not used at all to ebay auctions) and have written an email immediately. We would be very happy with the second order (2 gold and 3 bronze) and would still like to cancel the first order (2 gold), please.

We apologize for the irritation,

Balla & Silly

I see someone bought 4 of the gold. Guess they didn't see your note in this thread.

Hey Atlanta Girl I will take full blame for that. I was contacted by Team Snook about the sale of these coins. He told me that he wanted 2 gold and 3 bronze the max that he could buy. He is on the road to an Event and after I saw the coin I asked Joe if He would mind if I bought 2 for me and 2 for TS. He siad that it shouldn't be an issue. I assure everyone there that I am mot trying to cheat the system. That's why I am on here telling everyone the situation. I didn't even buy one of the Bronze coins for myself cause I don't want coins to trade. Only one for me and one for my best caching friend BoltsFan, and of course the 2 that Team Snook asked me to get fot him. So I appologize if this makes anyone mad but I wanted to do a favor for another cacher plus I would like one for myself.

Sorry if this confused anyone.

Dan

DBA/cixelsyd

Edited by cixelsyd
Guess I could have ordered for ten people?

PLease let my voice be heard. I was not trying to cheap the system. I only was doing a favor for a cacher. I contacted Joe and said that if it's going to be and issue send Team Snook his 2 coins and not mine. HOwever I wouldl ike a coin if possible. If I really wanted to I could have used my acount on my laptop and my brother in laws on the PC and done it that way with the same result.

I go to my ebay, items won....where the coins are I click on PAY NOW....it takes me to a page with the coins listed....2 gold, 3 bronze and the price...then the place for shipping is a fill in box...I think I messed up when I clicked on pay now when I got the gold then tried to back out of that because I wanted the bronze too....

I did request a total from the seller but haven't gotten a response yet (I realize how busy busy busy they are at the moment)

I'll wait....

We have two orders by mistake as well. The first one was for 2 gold and when we couldn't find the bronze version we paid. But while we paid the bronze version showed up, so we added 3 of them to our basket and paid for all 5 coins. What we were afraid of happened: the two golden coins before were totally paid as well and we couldn't cancel it anymore. We are very sorry for that (not used at all to ebay auctions) and have written an email immediately. We would be very happy with the second order (2 gold and 3 bronze) and would still like to cancel the first order (2 gold), please.

We apologize for the irritation,

Balla & Silly

Yes, I am completely irritated. You people all suck... Just kidding. :P

This seems to have been the one relatively big glitch. No too terrible though. Give me a little time to sort it all out. I'll refund the few folks that accidentally order too many and figure out how many more coins we have to sell.

If you want to be on a wait a wait list post here like this:

WAIT LIST!!