Limited Edition Lighthouse Series

JMBella

Well that really sucked. You put geocoin in your initial post than you changed it to geocoins. I had geocoin in the search engine on ebay and when it didn't show up after two minutes I went back to the forums and found that you had changed it.

Yep, I had geocoin in the search instead of geocoins. I should have used geocoin*. Oh well, missed the gold but got the bronze.

Well that really sucked. You put geocoin in your initial post than you changed it to geocoins. I had geocoin in the search engine on ebay and when it didn't show up after two minutes I went back to the forums and found that you had changed it.

That wasn't it. The eBay search in general didn't work at all. It didn't compile quick enough. Luckily I had this thread open in another window and F5ed it.

The other problem with the search engine is that it doesn't update in real time. There are delays with the search. Having the auction # is the only true way to get to the auction page right when it starts.

Ok here is a problem a former geocacher had and so did I. I paid for the gold and then went to the bronze. When I bought the bronze it added the gold also. The guy I know ended up with four gold and didn't mean it to happen that way. I only put in for 1 gold and ended up with two because the same thing happened to me. Then when I check the site under purchases it says I only have 1 coming to me when my paypal says 2 and I have a reciept for 2.

I Just tried it both ways and it pulled up the listing. Sorry. It's not a perfect world. That's why I said I would post a link as well.

Well that really sucked.  You put geocoin in your initial post than you changed it to geocoins.  I had geocoin in the search engine on ebay and when it didn't show up after two minutes I went back to the forums and found that you had changed it.

That wasn't it. The eBay search in general didn't work at all. It didn't compile quick enough. Luckily I had this thread open in another window and F5ed it.

I did the same as you thank god!

Ok here is a problem a former geocacher had and so did I. I paid for the gold and then went to the bronze. When I bought the bronze it added the gold also. The guy I know ended up with four gold and didn't mean it to happen that way. I only put in for 1 gold and ended up with two because the same thing happened to me. Then when I check the site under purchases it says I only have 1 coming to me when my paypal says 2 and I have a reciept for 2.

OK, got ya. We'll get that sorted out.

That worked great. :P On a 24k dial-up at home and had no problems. I had an Ebay search all set up ready to go in another window. I was searching 'Lighthouse geocoins geocoin' and searching both title and description. You learn to do that if you look at Ebay long enough; their search most of the time is too specific.

I snagged a gold and 2 bronze. I really like not having to pay until I'm done shopping. You don't have to fool with PayPal until your ordering is complete.

And it even looked like Ebay kept going without a hitch, although PayPal seemed to take a long time to update. Thought for a minute that it was going to kick me off. :P

Remember folks...its a coin series. That means there will be more coins in the future. I missed out on the GOLD coin also. I'm just gonna make plans to buy the next coin in Gold. :P

Meanwhile...I'm going to the post office to mail out some geocoins. Sheesh...why does my life seem to revolve around geocoins so much. :P

Ok here is a problem a former geocacher had and so did I.  I paid for the gold and then went to the bronze.  When I bought the bronze it added the gold also.  The guy I know ended up with four gold and didn't mean it to happen that way.  I only put in for 1 gold and ended up with two because the same thing happened to me. Then when I check the site under purchases it says I only have 1 coming to me when my paypal says 2 and I have a reciept for 2.

Ok here is what my stuff says:

Paypal shows me at 2 golds

My Ebay section shows two golds

The auction shows me at 1 gold

Ok here is a problem a former geocacher had and so did I.  I paid for the gold and then went to the bronze.  When I bought the bronze it added the gold also.  The guy I know ended up with four gold and didn't mean it to happen that way.  I only put in for 1 gold and ended up with two because the same thing happened to me. Then when I check the site under purchases it says I only have 1 coming to me when my paypal says 2 and I have a reciept for 2.

Ok here is what my stuff says:

Paypal shows me at 2 golds

My Ebay section shows two golds

The auction shows me at 1 gold

I am the cacher that ended up with 4 golds on my paypall, i am hopeful you can get everything straightened out, just 2 gold and two bronze please.

Thanks,