Squealy's First Find Coin

Squealy

Getting to the final stages of my first coin. There will be somewhere between 100-125 available for all you coin hounds. It will not be trackable but will be very cool!!

Anyone who is interested in a trade can email me after I post the final atrwork on this thread. They will not be for sale.

You can't take two, there will be no 10 in gold or any limited editions. This is it. Keep your pants on and your eyes peeled over the next week or two.

It better have a big purple hand on it :huh:

and a paratrooper too.

You can bet it will have a purple hand on it. What that hand will be doing is another story. B)

Sounds cool Neil. Trade you for a LIGO coin?

I know what that hand would be doing in reference to you!!! B)

I think I probably have enough LIGO coins. Well, minus the 4 silver I traded!!!! B)

Anyone who is interested in a trade can email me after I post the final atrwork on this thread.  They will not be for sale.

Did I miss the final artwork??? I have not e-mailed yet, because I was trying to follow your request.....

I never sent e-mail :ph34r:

I am still searching for my pants :blink:

I'll be keeping an eye out for the art, too. When that's out, I'll e-mail.

After that, I'll find my pants, and then help Mark find his. :lol:

Anyone who is interested in a trade can email me after I post the final atrwork on this thread.  They will not be for sale.

Did I miss the final artwork??? I have not e-mailed yet, because I was trying to follow your request.....

I never sent e-mail :cry:

I am still searching for my pants :blink:

I'll be keeping an eye out for the art, too. When that's out, I'll e-mail.

After that, I'll find my pants, and then help Mark find his. :lol:

How quickly can you get here? :ph34r:

Here is what it is gonna look like more or less. There will either be 150 gold or 1/3 of each gold silver and bronze. Whatcha think?

77714387-909f-4eb6-a42c-3c2cf635ea50.jpg

eafd96ad-0910-4634-9638-0529a0a4a604.jpg

27b72b9c-83cd-4305-89be-0c663763b4a2.jpg

1daf7a33-319f-4edb-b473-24a4c5eed73e.jpg

I'll start taking trade requests today. Please send a pic of your coin with your request. APDSQUEALY@AOL.COM

Edited by Squealy
Email sent. I would say to go with only 1 color. I know somebody who went with brass and gold and it's almost impossible to tell them apart. Now gold and silver would work ok, because you can't confuse them.

Oh my gosh I'm so glad to hear you say that, I though I was the only one that could not tell the difference and no way was I gonna admit to it. :anitongue:

Squealy you coin looks very nice.

Pepper

Edited by Pepper
Email sent. I would say to go with only 1 color. I know somebody who went with brass and gold and it's almost impossible to tell them apart. Now gold and silver would work ok, because you can't confuse them.

Oh my gosh I'm so glad to hear you say that, I though I was the only one that could not tell the difference and no way was I gonna admit to it. :anitongue:

Squealy you coin looks very nice.

Pepper

Why is it my ears are burning ???