Minz Trackable Personal Geocoin

minz

The MINZ Personal Geocoin will be minted now. It will be available soon.

MINZ_final.jpg

this Coin will be trackable at Geocaching.com.

200 bronze coin will be available for trade, against other trackable coins.

50 silver antique will be available for trade, against other trackable personal coins or very special geocoins.

If you want to trade with me, please send me an email.

Edited by minz
Nah, I sent one around the time of my first post in this thread. Don't want to spam anyone. If she/he didn't get my email, maybe they'll see these posts :ph34r:

If not, life goes on :D

I´m so sorry, I had retrieved so many email. I hadn´t read and answer them already. By the way, I took a mistake. I read the mail like. "First in, last out."

Nah, I sent one around the time of my first post in this thread. Don't want to spam anyone. If she/he didn't get my email, maybe they'll see these posts B) 

If not, life goes on :lol:

I´m so sorry, I had retrieved so many email. I hadn´t read and answer them already. By the way, I took a mistake. I read the mail like. "First in, last out."

That's ok. Now I don't feel neglected anymore B) I just emailed you back.

Nah, I sent one around the time of my first post in this thread. Don't want to spam anyone. If she/he didn't get my email, maybe they'll see these posts B) 

If not, life goes on :lol:

I sent another e-mail also, I thought I had sent one but had no response. Please let me know.

Damenace