Cache Containers

darrach

I'm sure this question has cropped up before but are there any unusual cache containers in the UK? All of the ones I've found so far have been some form of tupperware. Surely someone has used a bit of imagination... ;)

Are there any camouflaged containers or "bird" caches in the British Isles?

I've left 2 so far that are in black BDH containers with another one in the kitchen ready to go....

bdh_large.jpg

(Mine don't have "Warning Hazardous" on the side! They have the large Official Geocache sticker...)

Edited by The Golem
The Golem wrote:

I'm sure this question has cropped up before but are there any unusual cache containers in the UK? All of the ones I've found so far have been some form of tupperware. Surely someone has used a bit of imagination... unsure.gif

Are there any camouflaged containers or "bird" caches in the British Isles?

Some of mine are in cammo bags, and the rest are camouflage-painted. There are certainly plenty of containers out there like fake logs, fake stones and so on. And quite a few that it wouldn't be fair to describe. Stuey's Devious Devonian above took me three visits to find, and I only found it then when I texted him for an extra hint!

Perseverance. The cache page is exactly as it was when it was live. One poor soul went back 7 times. Many people went back many times, and I was giving clues by email to them. I even told someone exactly what they were looking for and where it was, and they still took a while to find it. They all seemed to enjoy it though once they found it, despite the frustration, hehe ;)

Edited by Stuey

B) Cache plug time B)

We've tried to use abit of imagination on two of our caches, they are still active so I can't give you the full low-down on them but you can always have a go at finding them.....

Edit by G.O.G. - Tut, tut! You should know better :huh:B)

Edited by Lactodorum
Edit by G.O.G. - Tut, tut! You should know better  B)  B) 

Well..... I thought it was 'on-topic' and couldnt really show pictures of the containers as they wouldnt be as fun to find.....

Not to worry hey, may post a new thread called 'Your F.T.F.' (First Thread Foul-up :huh:B) )

Edited by Clyde.