Me And Sensei Spreading Da Word!

Will anyone be able to record this and post it so we can all hear how you do. :ph34r::lol::lol:

I might be able to record it onto my PC (just need to read the instructions :ph34r: )

I'm sure other people will as well. The only problem I have is that I don't have any web space to load it up on to. Could always e-mail I 'spose :lol:

Congratulations to Da Rubber Chicken and Sensei on being picked. Hope everything goes well and you enjoy it :D

I'm off to check with adjudicators why SP didn't get automatic selection. :lol:

New kids on the block and all that!

Plus the fact that we promised a visit if we didn't get picked! :lol:;);):D:D:D:D

There is of course the £756.02 we offered...

not forgetting we hacked into the forum and stopped anybody else posting...

and we re-directed all emails and pm's to Lacto!

One for Happy Hippo (but I think he's edited the relevant log now!). Having placed listening devices throughout the LBC premises, we bugged both Lactodorum and Eckington's computer's and using the latest Sigma Model #N Virtual Hypnotic Infuser, we programmed Lacto's thoughts to choose us! For those not in the know - electronictelepathy.

:unsure::lol:

HH you can't believe that one.......

Oss!

Sadly the interview didn't happen due to the presenter or somthing like that having some sort of issues :)

Picture the scene a few years from now, DRC slumped drunkenly over the pub table at the latest event cache, slurring "I was nearly famoush you know!, The BBC wanted to interview me!. But they pulled out!, Now I'll never be as famous as Simply Paul!" :anicute:

Hopefully, they'll have a re-think and be in touch again in the future.

Well, until last year I was a cover travel reporter on the BBC and broadcast in Newcastle, Cleveland, Humberside, Sheffield and Leeds. Don’t believe me, here is some evidence... http://www.mediauk.com/audio/8572.mp3

So I guess that I am more famous that even Simply Paul, despite no one actually knowing who I am. That being said I did get a reputation. Don’t believe me, here is some evidence... http://www.agm.me.uk/stuff/alidude.mp3

Well, until last year I was a cover travel reporter on the BBC and broadcast in Newcastle, Cleveland, Humberside, Sheffield and Leeds. Don’t believe me, here is some evidence... http://www.mediauk.com/audio/8572.mp3

So I guess that I am more famous that even Simply Paul, despite no one actually knowing who I am. That being said I did get a reputation. Don’t believe me, here is some evidence... http://www.agm.me.uk/stuff/alidude.mp3

Gosh and I shook your hand, if I had known I wouldn't have washed it ever again. :unsure::rolleyes:

Well, I have one of your ties SP, and funnily enough, its pretty much the colour of your avatar...

For a moment there I thought LordElph had been expanding his range of SP themed CafePress products*, until I realised you meant PS, not SP :rolleyes:

*The profits from sale of which he rounded up to £10 and gave to a 'big wave relief fund' charity. He at least deserves a bit of fame for his wonderful cache videos and GreaseMonkey scripts!

Well, I was going to pat you on the head Da Rubber Chicken and say Well Done. But I might have one of of those allergy things that they are talking about on the other thread :unsure: so I will say well done and hope it goes well when you get round to doing it. Dont you go into that thread on rubber or they might get you banned from handling Caches :huh::huh:

Nige :rolleyes:

Edited by The Northumbrian