Waymark Rating

are their plans to include the average user rating of waymark logs on the waymark page?

could there be a stat box so that premium members might be able to see how many approve/disapprove a waymark category? if you played with the filter, you might could figure it out, but it has already been compiled, hasn't it?

this would let me know that posting waymarks in a category that noone will be able to see is stupid--now it is set on 100%, so i can see everything, but what can basic members see?

all these votes being cast, no way to view the results......

Well sometimes it is nice to have a waymark visited. Dont you like to read the logs on your geocaches too?

Currently I seem to be the only one in Arizona playing and it isnt so much fun to post waymarks that no one visits. In all of them, I think maybe 3 have been visited by members just testing the site. Then they quit.

So I understand why there would be a reluctance to waste time posting a waymark in a category that no one will bother with. I admit Im not happy with the fact that non premium members can only see the top 50% of categories. Why bother posting so many waymarks when, in an area of so few players, even those few might not be able to see the waymarks I create.

amen brother.

i am the only one in GA playing. so not only is noone visiting my waymarks, i have none to go visit.....

it comes down to the searching capabilities. GC.com is easy to search many different ways. people are 'used' to that, and thus, quit using the site.

i am not in it for fame or glory, i like to visit places and see things i would not otherwise notice. Waymarking is filling in the gaps where caches are not allowed or are being outlawed. it opens the hunt to all kinds of new treasures, if only i could find a map.