Got Gear?

SeventhSon

I finally decided on a design for my personal coin.

coin2.jpg

There will be 100 chrome, 100 polished copper and 50 black nickel minted. If there is enough interest, I would like to offer 50 chrome and 50 copper for pre-order to make this more financially friendly :(

Right now, just gaging interest. Once the artwork is approved, I'll offer some for pre-order.

I'll buy 1 crome and 1 copper. I'd also love #7s, but since it's part of your geonick, I doubt if you'd part with them :(

I might like to trade for the black nickle if you're entertaining trades for other limited personal coin runs.

Actually, the coins will have consecutive numbers thru each metal. Chrome 001-100 Copper 101-200 Black nickel 201-250 so there will only be one 7, and I will only keep the first of each. :)

The rest will be used for trade for other personal coins. This will be the first metal coin in my collection.

Thanks for the posts. Looks like there will be enough interest to go ahead with this.

As for trades, I will have 49 of each metal used for trades. I would like to get them to the production stage before setting up trades. :( I'm still checking on maybe having the "holes" be actual holes to make it look more like an actual gear. Depends on actual price to have this done.

I'm still checking on maybe having the "holes" be actual holes to make it look more like an actual gear. Depends on actual price to have this done.

If you check with www.coinsandpins.com supposedly they do "custom shapes" for no extra charge.

And of course I'd like to trade for or purchase one of each metal including the black nickel. My personal coins will hopefully be available in February and I also have a tradign list at The Caching Place.