Problem Uploading Photos

When I try to upload images to one of my waymarks with a lot of text I continue to get an error message. This is happening to only this one way mark.

Here is the error message:

You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.Waymarking.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

Internet Explorer

Here is the waymark:

http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/details...a1-0c8954ef27da

Any ideas or help is appreciated...

LSUMonica -

I had the same problem.

Got the same message last week. It was late so, I quit for the day. Next morning I tried uploading again and everything worked OK.

Yesterday, I encountered the problem for a second time. So, I logged off, shut my browser, and went in to the next room to give my cat some fresh food. I came back, logged on and finished uploading my photos without incident.

I don't know why the problem happened or what I did or didn't do to solve it. But, I think it has something to do with my cat.

Will