Nfa Personal Geocoin

nfa

Hi,

I'm having a personal geocoin made, and wanted to get an idea of interest in them...if any.

The coin will be 1.75 inches across, made of bronze, images will be presented via relief not color (for a classic look), and the coin will not be trackable. 200 will be made: 100 of which I'll place in caches I visit, the other 100 will be sold in the geocaching community.

The artwork is not finalized yet, but I can tell you which images and text that will be used

(the front photo is still subject to change, but will be in the same vein).

coinpics.jpg

The Front will have a picture of my son and I on a caching adventure...

...and the words "Northern Forest Archipelago" across the top, and "1 NFASEB - 2006" across the bottom.

The back will have the words "Woods" "Water" "Wildlife" arcing across the top, and the coordinates for a personal cache in one of my favorite places on Earth across the bottom.

The coins will cost $6.00 each...shipping is $2 for one coin, $4 for more than one coin. Coins will ship sometime early in 2006.

If you want to order one (or more) of the coins, send me an email at:

jsheffield@gmail.com

and I'll send you a paypal invoice

As of this 10:36am EST, I have invoiced everyone who sent an email expressing interest in buying NFA Personal Geocoins...if you sent me an email requesting to buy one or more, and have not received an invoice, please resend the email and accept my apologies for being a potato-head.

To those who have sent emails asking about trades...at the moment, I am just looking to sell half the coins to put the other half within affordable reach for me to place in caches...I'll probably save 5-10 for trading after all is said and done, and will get back in touch with people at that point.

jamie

Edited by NFA

Hi,

As of this post, I have invoiced everyone who has expressed interest in buying one or more of my geocoins. Assuming that everyone ends up paying for their geocoins, there are 10 still available.

Thanks to everyone for their interest in the geocoin!

Jamie

There are 2 still available, but I'm closing the thread as it seems to have runs it's course...if you want the coin(s) send me an email.

Thanks to everyone who participated...I'll post the final art as soon as it's available.

Jamie