Additional Profile Info

JoshGCMN4M

It would be nice to be able to include additional contact info in profiles. All of us know there are many IM clients and platforms available and some people including myself use several, as we are just now starting to see cross platform IM come around. I use a universal client with about 4 IM platforms, so it's quite easy. The Geocaching.com profile page only allows for one pull-down selction. Maybe and "add" contact feature to generate another pulldown & IM name set, or just install the fields to use if desired?

Personally I use AIM/iChat, MSN, & Skype the most. Skype in particular because if you have the person's user name you can call them on a PC-PC voice call.

It would be nice to be able to include additional contact info in profiles. All of us know there are many IM clients and platforms available and some people including myself use several, as we are just now starting to see cross platform IM come around.  I use a universal client with about 4 IM platforms, so it's quite easy.  The Geocaching.com profile page only allows for one pull-down selction.  Maybe and "add" contact feature to generate another pulldown & IM name set, or just install the fields to use if desired?

Personally I use AIM/iChat, MSN, & Skype the most.  Skype in particular because if you have the person's user name you can call them on a PC-PC voice call.

:rolleyes:

I too would like to be notified when a fellow cacher has had recent activities and such - kind of like a buddies list of fellow cachers. No offense but it is kind of complicated to search a cacher, than their profile, than their, stats, ect...