Waymarking Home Page And My Page

could the home page include a little more info?

like on GC.com....XXXXX caches in XXX countries.......

Hot categories....most new waymarks, most viewings, most logs, etc....

maybe even a slideshow of pics from logs?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and in the "me" section, could there be a tab to see created waymarks [newest first-oldest last]. it could make posting/editing/reviewing 'my' waymarks easier--like if i remember that the last waymark had an error/i forgot to do something it would just be a click (or 2) away.

is there a plan to create a stat box, as on GC.com, with an icon and visited/created stats. i could then post it 'on my personal website'.

still hoping for a condensed version of 'my waymarks' in the style of 'my logs'...

could the home page include a little more info?

like on GC.com....XXXXX caches in XXX countries.......

Hot categories....most new waymarks, most viewings, most logs, etc....

maybe even a slideshow of pics from logs?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and in the "me" section, could there be a tab to see created waymarks [newest first-oldest last]. it could make posting/editing/reviewing 'my' waymarks easier--like if i remember that the last waymark had an error/i forgot to do something it would just be a click (or 2) away.

is there a plan to create a stat box, as on GC.com, with an icon and visited/created stats. i could then post it 'on my personal website'.

still hoping for a condensed version of 'my waymarks' in the style of 'my logs'...

We are definitely thinking about improving the functionality of the home page. We'll definitely keep these ideas in mind. Thanks!