Bikinbottomfeeders Personal Geocoins

bikinibottomfeeders

I hate to be the proverbial "stick in the mud", but do you have permission to use the likeness of SpongeBob? This could be a case of copyrights infrigements, and I would hate for you, the minter and Groundskeep to be liable. Just curious.

-TP

That is not SpongeBob. It looks more like Swiss CheeseBob to me...

I hate to be the proverbial "stick in the mud", but do you have permission to use the likeness of SpongeBob? This could be a case of copyrights infrigements, and I would hate for you, the minter and Groundskeep to be liable. Just curious.

-TP

First, I am not selling this coin at a profit to myself

Second, thats not spongebob but a spongy fellow that a friend drew for me...

Thirdly, This coin has nothing to do with Groundspeak so in any case they wouldn't be responsible for anything.

Thanx,

bbf

@ bbf

didnt mean to get you all riled up. i was just looking out for your safety.

and honestly, the drawing is an awful close resemblence to the real spongebob, if its not the real thing to begin with. but hey - im a school teacher, not a lawyer.

-TP

Edited by Team PEZ
First, I am not selling this coin at a profit to myself

Second, thats not spongebob but a spongy fellow that a friend drew for me...

Thirdly, This coin has nothing to do with Groundspeak so in any case they wouldn't be responsible for anything.

....and Fourthly, if you do not publish a picture of the coin with Spongebob's brother

nobody can say you make a copyrights infringement! ;)

@ PEZ: You have general right. B)

Edited by HerrK & Lassie
@ bbf

didnt mean to get you all riled up. i was just looking out for your safety.

and honestly, the drawing is an awful close resemblence to the real spongebob, if its not the real thing to begin with. but hey - im a school teacher, not a lawyer.

-TP

To bbf,

I don't think Pez was trying to be smart or anything, he brought out a point that I feel is very important. If someone was watching out for me like he did, I would not feel hurt or anything. In fact, I'd be very thankful for pointing it out to me. Beats getting legal papers sent through the mail. ;)

here is the final approved art work for our coin.

as stated before the coin will have no colors and will be totally 3D

Let me know what you all think.  Thanx

P.S. if anyone has a problem with the images on the coin :D and wants a refund please let me know as I have about a 100 person waitlist  :D

thanx,

bbf  :P

No, I just want to know who posed for the picture?!?! :D

I hate to butt in, or sound cheeky, but I seem to have been a little behind on ordering this one. It appears that I'm at the rear of the list, so if you would happen to have any sympathy for those on the backside of this list, or if anyone happens to pass :laughing: up on their opportunity to purchase this coin with such an attractive posterior side, I'd be very appreciative. This coin will make fine booty when found in a cache!

I certainly don't mean to bump anyone out or trump anybody else's place in line...just one would be great (if possible). I don't need a bunch and I'd hate to pay retail.

:anibad:

Yime

I hate to butt in, or sound cheeky, but I seem to have been a little behind on ordering this one. It appears that I'm at the rear of the list, so if you would happen to have any sympathy for those on the backside of this list, or if anyone happens to pass :laughing: up on their opportunity to purchase this coin with such an attractive posterior side, I'd be very appreciative. This coin will make fine booty when found in a cache!

I certainly don't mean to bump anyone out or trump anybody else's place in line...just one would be great (if possible). I don't need a bunch and I'd hate to pay retail.

Yime

ROFLMAO.... Man, I wish I'd ordered an extra for you Yime, but I have no doubt you'll end up with one after that impassioned speech! :huh::mad::mad:

I hate to butt in, or sound cheeky, but I seem to have been a little behind on ordering this one.  It appears that I'm at the rear of the list, so if you would happen to have any sympathy for those on the backside of this list, or if anyone happens to pass  :laughing:  up on their opportunity to purchase this coin with such an attractive posterior side, I'd be very appreciative.  This coin will make fine booty when found in a cache!

I certainly don't mean to bump anyone out or trump anybody else's place in line...just one would be great (if possible).  I don't need a bunch and I'd hate to pay retail.

Yime

ROFLMAO.... Man, I wish I'd ordered an extra for you Yime, but I have no doubt you'll end up with one after that impassioned speech! :mad::mad::huh:

He's just passing wind! (Should we "bold" the hidden word?) :mad:

Sorry PW! :o

We'd like to work out a trade for one of our personals! :D Coin that is!