Finding Stores That Sell Garmin Gpsmap 76c

fattysam

I realize you mentioned that you do not want to buy over the internet, however I would highly recomment GPS Central in Calgary. Numerous geocachers deal with them and enjoy competitive prices and good service and being out-of-province there is no provincial sales tax to pay. If you are concerned about security then you can place your order through their website and then phone the toll-free number afterwards and discuss payment options.

By the way you have made an excellent choice in GPSr. You will love the 76C and yes I did have it shipped from Alberta.

Cheers, Olar

Thank you guys so much.

I dont hate doing business by web, but I did get bad experience when I lived in United States. Based on your recommendation, I will try GpsCentral if I cant get it locally.

I am new comer here. Not only in this forum, but also in this country. Your answers did mean a lot to me...

I have no idea about Canadian Tire, I do know its stores are everywhere though. I will walk in and check it out.

Thanks again.

Have a good day.

Sam

Yep, I've placed many orders to them and had excellent service! Next day shipping. Price matching (even though they are cheaper than any of the stores around here). No problems with RMA's and you don't pay PST on orders! Lots of stock and all the options. I refuse to buy elsewhere anymore.

I am in the Hamilton area too but I would recommend driving into Toronto to visit Radio World to talk to the people in there. They carry most of the models of GPS's (Garmin and Magellan and Lowrance) and will price match any price you can find.

It is nice to talk to people who know what they are talking about and to be able to handle the actual units. Great service and free parking (in Toronto!). There's a Timmy's across the street too.

~Annie