The 4 F's Geocoin

The 4 F's

IMGP0186.jpg

IMGP0178.jpg

Pre sales for the 4 F's geocoin will begin Tuesday Nov. 29 at 8:00 pm eastern time.

Coin is antique silver with borders painted black on both sides. Front features 4 cachers looking for a cache along the beach, and is in 3D.

Coins are numbered but not trackable.

We are offering for sale approximately 100 of these coins. Price will be 7.50 per coin which includes shipping. If ordering 3 or more coins price will be 7.50 per coin for the first two and 7.00 for each additional coin. Since quantities are limited please do not send payment yet, instead please send an email with the quantity you would like and we will bill you via paypal. Orders will be filled on a first come first served basis. Coins should ship around the beginning of January.

Please do not send emails until tomorrow Nov 29. at 8:00 pm.

Edited by The 4 F's
We are offering for sale approximately 100 of these coins.  Price will be 7.50 per coin which includes shipping.  If ordering 3 or more coins price will be 7.50 per coin for the first two and 7.00 for each additional coin.  Since quantities are limited please do not send payment yet, instead please send an email with the quantity you would like and we will bill you via paypal.  Orders will be filled on a first come first served basis.  Coins should ship around the beginning of January.

TIP: By only 100 coins & for sale

i think it is only fair for all to set a maximum of 1 coin per person! :)

Email sent at 8pm EDT exactly, or maybe a second late. :)

I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching the NIST atomic clock LOL! :huh:

My copy of the email sent via gc.com was timestamped at 4:59:02 PDT so it seems like their server time is exactly a minute fast.

Edited by Team Nazgul