Screw Geocoin Update

Cornerstone4

Ok, here is the skinny. I have received all of your payments, and now I am leaving the country...you're all screwed! :P:D:D

Ok, now back to reality! :D

I got a message over the weekend wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving, and informing me that the front die broke during the minting process. :D

Our new ship date from the factory is Dec. 6. We should have the screws in-hand by the end of the week, and be able to ship them all by Monday the 12th.

I have closed the other thread since it was getting too long. We are no longer accepting orders for the screws. I have contacted everyone that posted a request in the old thread, and they will all receive coins. I kept a small amount unsold, and will keep a waiting list from here on out. I just want to make sure we have everything covered before we release the final coins.

I realize there is a screw icon making the rounds, and that is my fault. I activated one to test the system, and provided that tracking number to go on the sp account.

I started getting requests to trade icons, and although I don't have any that I am aware I need, I did allow others to log for the icon. :D

Thanks for all of your support.

Dave